News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Public Donation Pool (No Accounts Currently Available) $910 Total!

Started by Lucifer, February 18, 2011, 09:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foG

Quote from: Jmacrules on June 22, 2011, 07:25:31 AM
Well he never said he was Shadow. I mean, that name is semi common. Either way, his IP can be checked and if it's the same as Shadow's (I think that's a seperate forum account) then they are one and the same and he won't get the key.  And Jezza doesn't have an activated account on the donor server I believe, unless I'm mistaken.

He does.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

ShadowChoke

Fog, i do know my account is active, but I wasnt sure if I had to donate again to recieve the game client.
And i donated quite some time ago, wasn't sure if i was going to have to donate again. I am the original shadowchoke. I may have several of you still added on MSN

foG

Ah okay, missunderstood you then. You don't have to donate again to play on Shadow, you simply have to redownload the client as Jmac said above. :)

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

darkflash

I dont think he has the game client dont you still have the email? if not email Meiun about it and hell probly send you it

ShadowChoke

Check through old e-mails, i must of deleted it. I'm just waiting on Meiun to reply. >.^

Sics

Hello,
I used to play SO when it first started. Back when we had to click on the ad's as much as posible to keep the server runing lol.
All you old guys will remember that. Well I had to stop playing after we lost that and the server became pay n play. Now a few yr's
later I come across this... Would love to get back in the game again. My name was Sics back then. I forgot my PW. Hope to hear back from you all soon.

T-Rok

Quote from: Sics on June 22, 2011, 10:01:07 PM
Hello,
I used to play SO when it first started. Back when we had to click on the ad's as much as posible to keep the server runing lol.
All you old guys will remember that. Well I had to stop playing after we lost that and the server became pay n play. Now a few yr's
later I come across this... Would love to get back in the game again. My name was Sics back then. I forgot my PW. Hope to hear back from you all soon.

<3 those days. I recognize your name, and seeing as Shadow still has his account and Jezza already has an active account (according to the posts), you should be bumped to spot #1 on the waiting list.

Lucifer

Hello,
Course we remember that, how wouldn't we remember the ads being clicked TOO much, causing Google to shut them down and Meiun to lose all the advertisement money.
Good times! Love ya Google!

I'll stick you right up there. Jezza, idk whether you currently own an activated account or not, could you confirm that you do not before I add you to the waiting list?

Sics

Quote from: T-Rok on June 23, 2011, 06:01:25 AM
Hello,

<3 those days. I recognize your name, and seeing as Shadow still has his account and Jezza already has an active account (according to the posts), you should be bumped to spot #1 on the waiting list.

Awsome, hope to get back in soon. Wonder if my old account still exists I had just got past the area with the bandits and red bandanas to the desert lol. Cant wait to hammer you guys again.

RayRay

Darn it. My mom won't let me donate. Sorry. I let you down! :(

EDIT: Nevermind, she came back and decided to help me. I donated $20, so does that make it $500 total? ;)

Supercowy

I thought that with all these new players the average amount of people online would increase by atleast 10, but the server is still so empty :-\ Where are they?! Where is everyone?!

king

Quote from: Supercowy on June 24, 2011, 05:26:13 AM
I thought that with all these new players the average amount of people online would increase by atleast 10, but the server is still so empty :-\ Where are they?! Where is everyone?!

People have a life.

EDIT:Not trying to be rude.

Jmac

It's the summer haha. In the U.S., everyone is out of school and going on vacation. In Europe, I believe many are still in school so that could prevent them from playing. That, and work :P. Luckily, I don't have to work this summer, so I try to be on every day.

darkflash

The reason im not active anymore I suddenly became hooked on terraria again :P