News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Public Donation Pool (No Accounts Currently Available) $910 Total!

Started by Lucifer, February 18, 2011, 09:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX

Holy F--- BlackDemonX! Yes, bring him back so I can gloat and beat him up.

<3 Bro.
Rawr!

T-Rok

Quote from: XXX on April 15, 2011, 11:05:37 PM
Holy F--- BlackDemonX! Yes, bring him back so I can gloat and beat him up.

<3 Bro.

I'll beat you up. lol

setherouth

I can't wait...Where can I download the game anyways? and Please people!, Donate!

Cloud Strife

krele

Quote from: BlackDemonX on April 15, 2011, 11:21:37 PM
Thanks guys!!! Im feelin the love! hahahah :D
Oh my god! I remember you! From like, almost 4 years ago??? When the first shop wasn't even out! You and DemonKing used to spawn kill me when I was level 1 >:O

aznx4xlyfe

hi, i just saw this post while scrolling through the stick online forums, and i would like to ask for an activation key too. ever since the game went down, ive been checking the website every few weeks for updates. i really miss this game, and i will appreciate it very much if you send me an activation key too so that i can play again. thank you!

BlackDemonX

Quote from: krele on April 16, 2011, 10:25:50 AM
Quote from: BlackDemonX on April 15, 2011, 11:21:37 PM
Thanks guys!!! Im feelin the love! hahahah :D
Oh my god! I remember you! From like, almost 4 years ago??? When the first shop wasn't even out! You and DemonKing used to spawn kill me when I was level 1 >:O
Omg I remember DemonKing, he is my father! Also,I remember You Krele, i'm sorry, i was 14 and immature back then. Now i'm 18 and still immature but at a certain extent. ;)

BlackDemonX

Sorry to double post, guys, i just couldn't wait anymore lmao. I went ahead and donated myself! You can remove me from the list! :)

T-Rok

Quote from: BlackDemonX on April 17, 2011, 09:10:56 PM
Sorry to double post, guys, i just couldn't wait anymore lmao. I went ahead and donated myself! You can remove me from the list! :)

Awesome! :D

Exiled

Hi everybody. I, too, would like to ask for an activation key. I know I'm new to these forums but I've wanted to play Stick Online for quite awhile now. If you would accept me into your list, I would appreciate it.

Farewell.

aznx4xlyfe

hi can you put me on the waiting list too? i posted earlier but i didnt think you saw it :(

Lucifer

Quote from: aznx4xlyfe on April 20, 2011, 09:03:29 AM
hi can you put me on the waiting list too? i posted earlier but i didnt think you saw it :(
My bad buddy!

aznx4xlyfe

Siedge

devilevilwa0