News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Online Public Donation Pool (No Accounts Currently Available) $910 Total!

Started by Lucifer, February 18, 2011, 09:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beastmode

This is awesome how lots of people are joining or trying to join Stick-online

Lucifer

Added ya, Devil.
Alas, I lack a job at the moment, but I'll make sure to shorten the waiting list however much I can when I get my hands on some money ;).

thekolla

If i ever get extra money ill donate for the public donation pool. I dont know if i will be getting money soon as im in a bad financial issue.

Siedge

setherouth

Ive been waiting, please guys, Ive been waiting a long time to play Stick-Online!

Cloud Strife

Lucifer

Another of our dearly beloved members has opted to apply his hard earned cash towards the enjoyment of others, matching the previous donation of $100! Thank you so much HavoK!

The waiting list has been cleared, it's been a while this time so if you know any of the less forum-active members please ask them to check their PMs. There are also two more accounts up for grabs, come and get 'm!

havok

Quote from: Lucifer on June 06, 2011, 03:06:52 AM
Another of our dearly beloved members has opted to apply his hard earned cash towards the enjoyment of others, matching the previous donation of $100! Thank you so much HavoK!

The waiting list has been cleared, it's been a while this time so if you know any of the less forum-active members please ask them to check their PMs. There are also two more accounts up for grabs, come and get 'm!

DO i get a free internet coupon :p

Quote from: Dragx_Rage on June 06, 2011, 07:35:57 AM
Nice one Havok!

and i just want to see more people on :)

darkflash

havok

Quote from: darkflash on June 06, 2011, 11:12:45 AM
YOU sir deserve TWO free internets!

OMFG NO WAY 2 TY TY TY :P SO WORTH $100 :p

but truly i hope all you that where on the waiting list enjoy :p

Lucifer