News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Weps and Hats

Started by Zario777, August 02, 2009, 06:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zario777

Well since I haven't been able to follow the SOv2 updates on the actual game instead of through this forum, I'm pretty sure that there has been a bunch of new weps and hats and monsters and such. So I last remember the Inferno Sword being the strongest wep in the game and the Dragoon being the best hat, but what are the best hats and weps in the game now?
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

yottabyte

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Mr Pwnage

I'm assuming he means for pvp...in which case...
Dark Knight Helm and Slasher
But, many players use hotkeys that involve hat/weapon combination moves, so it's all based on your style. Also, rumor has it Sand Giants drop Lengendary Sand Swords, FoG is currently the only person to own one, and he has said it is quite useful in PvP...
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Torch

I'd say the DKH is the best pvp helm. The best weapon depends on your build and which weapon your opponent is using.

I believe it goes:
Inferno Sword > Slasher
Slasher > Spire Dagger
Spire Dagger > Inferno Sword

Also, each of these weapons requires certain stats to use effectively. Hammers can also give you insta-wins if you use them properly.

Zario777

If you mean insta-wins like in torneys, then I no what u mean by that
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

JoEL

Quote from: Torch on August 02, 2009, 12:29:50 PM
I'd say the DKH is the best pvp helm. The best weapon depends on your build and which weapon your opponent is using.

I believe it goes:
Inferno Sword > Slasher
Slasher > Spire Dagger
Spire Dagger > Inferno Sword

Also, each of these weapons requires certain stats to use effectively. Hammers can also give you insta-wins if you use them properly.

Inferno Sword !=> Slasher, Slasher > Inferno Sword easily. Inferno sword swings slower then GS and with slasher you can hit people twice swinging GS so it'd be the same with IS. Two swings is better then one.

Lucifer

There is no single "best" hat or weapon. Each person has stats that benefit them in different ways with different hats. The three weapons torch suggested are the best 3, though, however I don't agree that any of them completely dominates another. That is based solely on the stats and the skills of the wielder.

Torch

Quote from: JoEL on August 03, 2009, 01:47:48 AM
Inferno Sword !=> Slasher, Slasher > Inferno Sword easily. Inferno sword swings slower then GS and with slasher you can hit people twice swinging GS so it'd be the same with IS. Two swings is better then one.
Inferno Sword and GS have pretty much the same swing time. It swings slower than the slasher, but you can generally hit 1 for 1 with the IS and Slasher if you have enough AGI. You definetely can't get 2 slasher swings out in the time it takes to swing the IS once.

There's also the Sand Sword, which has good damage, speed, cooldown, and deals minor knockback. The disadvantages are it's short range and high stamina costs.

Lucifer

Quote from: Torch on August 03, 2009, 12:21:36 PM
You definetely can't get 2 slasher swings out in the time it takes to swing the IS once.
Yes, yes you can. You haven't experienced this because you have such high agility, but fighting people like Maggi can be a pain in the ass. All they have to do is swing first, and they'll be able to hit you a second time if you swing back in retaliation if they do it correctly.