News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official stat build thread!

Started by jackel1994, March 28, 2011, 06:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sainomi

Quote from: Jmacrules on March 28, 2011, 08:27:02 PM
Ahh well then my post is void, lol, I thought you had a DKH, guess I failed. :(
I need someone to give me Tank stats

Celson

Quote from: Sainomi on March 28, 2011, 06:36:48 PM
This good?
Inferno Sword
Dragoon Helmet

40/10/40/10

this good need opnions?

That is a stat build of a level 97 player :-\. I recommend you download Stat Mixer. It's a useful little program that lets you try out different stat combinations and provides heaps of information regarding them.

Mystery

Quote from: Jmacrules on March 28, 2011, 08:27:02 PM
Ahh well then my post is void, lol, I thought you had a DKH, guess I failed. :(
Well, I do need it. My VIT and INT are for use of the Fedora, I get one extra defense using it because it makes 21 VIT. I generally never need to use Fedora now, but I most likely would if I was to ever get Spire Dagger/Slasher.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Jmac

Quote from: Celson on March 28, 2011, 08:29:34 PM
This good?
Inferno Sword
Dragoon Helmet

40/10/40/10

this good need opnions?

That is a stat build of a level 97 player :-\. I recommend you download Stat Mixer. It's a useful little program that lets you try out different stat combinations and provides heaps of information regarding them.
What Celson means in his first sentence is that you get 103 stat points from level 1-100 and you hadn't used them all. And as for tank stats, you'd be better off asking someone like foG, who has experience in tank builds.

Sainomi

Quote from: Jmacrules on March 28, 2011, 08:35:59 PM
Quote from: Celson on March 28, 2011, 08:29:34 PM
This good?
Inferno Sword
Dragoon Helmet

40/10/40/10

this good need opnions?

What Celson means in his first sentence is that you get 103 stat points from level 1-100 and you hadn't used them all. And as for tank stats, you'd be better off asking someone like foG, who has experience in tank builds.
Downloaded it Trying to make a good one.
And could anyone Help me train.
Im In the rock Mountain

Jmac

I'll come help you for a little while bro. :)

EDIT: Sorry for overposting on this thread. =P

JoEL

I'd like to know who all these people stacking large amounts of ViT are. Ether I haven't played in a while or that's a lie. I know of like 5 people who have stacked large amounts of a VIT. Anyone who has played since the ViT/str balance update would know that STR is greater then stacking large amounts of ViT now.

As for all these people who are choosing even str/ViT. Who are they? Again, I don't know many people at all who chose stats like that.

Now back to the main topic itself, Agility is a very good stat now and should be included into any future vp builds. SO is more about weapons now, not stats. With the right combination of str/agi/ViT/int the spire dagger will destroy (which has proven to do so). I guarantee you anyone who chooses a tank build now, will regret it when going up against someone with decent stats and a spire. You need a lot of ViT to stam someone who has a spire and builds that have that much ViT get destroyed by people who focused on str more.

As for what a good build would be, I have no idea anymore.

jackel1994

What is meant is that people tend to pump vit lately. You don't have to take it completely literal as "maxing" out vit.

Good example of players are: Myself, Lucifer, FoG, Igu, Tank, Tuathal, Dipz, and i know many more i just cant pick any more off my head.
(Arn't crucialy pumped into vit, just anywhere from 40-50 being majority of stats or close to it.)

JoEL

Quote from: jackel1994 on March 29, 2011, 09:33:38 PM
What is meant is that people tend to pump vit lately. You don't have to take it completely literal as "maxing" out vit.

Good example of players are: Myself, Lucifer, FoG, Igu, Tank, Tuathal, Dipz, Joel, Luda, Cherrypie, Razor1337, Maple, Torch, DemonClawz, +(lll_-)+, GiS,  Chainsaw1337, GaZ, Jonsploder, pinball, etc... and i know many more i just cant pick any more off my head.
(Arn't crucialy pumped into vit, just anywhere from 40-50 being majority of stats or close to it.)

40 ViT?

You just proved that ViT is an important stat, which is true. 40 ViT is decent. After spending 39 points though you still have another 65 points. That's enough room for a decent choice in a variety of other stats.

jackel1994

When did i say vit wasn't important?? You're trying to prove me wrong on something i made to benefit people lol. I still don't see what i said that has you all fired up. Some people choose vit under 40 to have higher other stats, other people choose vit over 40. No matter how you look at it, after 39 points spent, it is a majority stat unless you balance out and do something like 31/30/40/6. Vit is extremely helpful and people tend to put a lot of points into it is the fact i was trying to state. Others choose to keep it low. Please if you find my guide/tool as useless lies then report it and create your own.

JoEL

I thought this was a discussion on stat builds. I'm not fired up I'm just trying to understand.

jackel1994

Alright well i will try to better help you understand as best as i can, i just felt like you were attacking me with this. I apologize for being snappy then Joel.

All i meant with puming vit out is that trends a few years back didnt involve MAJORITY of players having higher amounts of vit. Recently though there has been an increase in tank builds along with players ith just a lot of points invested into vit. In my original post i only talked about players finding out whats best for them, so if that works for them then it shuld be applied. If not then ignored.

Jmac

Alright, I didn't wanna start a new thread, so here's what I need help with. I'm planning on changing my pure strength account to a PvP account, but idk if there's still hope. Right now, I'm 55/2/1/1, and I think going 55/16/30/6 would be decent even though I'm pretty screwed up already. So, what do you guys recommend?

Mystery

Welp, I've completely given up on Mystery since he's obviously never going to work out. You won't see me on that account again.

New build planned is unoriginal tank which I'm going to somehow need to be lucky on, at least GB, DH, and GS.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

darkflash