News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Official stat build thread!

Started by jackel1994, March 28, 2011, 06:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoEL

No tank can bear someone with a spire with a GS.

jackel1994

Quote from: Mystery on April 02, 2011, 05:38:51 PM
Welp, I've completely given up on Mystery since he's obviously never going to work out. You won't see me on that account again.

New build planned is unoriginal tank which I'm going to somehow need to be lucky on, at least GB, DH, and GS.

For the way you play mys, I would suggest no less then 10 agi. I also think you would be a nice Str tank. Try something around..

51/10/40/6 (will be used with DH as stated above)

king

My name is buster..
want my stats to be-
str-70 I want more str bc everyone when they make a tank its alittle higher then vit...not my acc..I want it to be more
agi-1 don't need..
vit-35 and I need vit to stay in alittle longer for me to hit them out or kill the...
int-2 just used the rest of sp's on this(stat points)
with a DKH and slasher/IS and or SH

what do you guys think?

Dragx_Rage

Quote from: king on April 03, 2011, 12:03:23 PM
My name is buster..
want my stats to be-
str-70 I want more str bc everyone when they make a tank its alittle higher then vit...not my acc..I want it to be more
agi-1 don't need..
vit-35 and I need vit to stay in alittle longer for me to hit them out or kill the...

what do you guys think?

You have used 108 stat points, when you only have 107 stat points at level 100.

Jmac

And you can only choose to assign 103 of them =o

JoEL

Quote from: king on April 03, 2011, 12:03:23 PM
My name is buster..
want my stats to be-
agi-1 don't need..

what do you guys think?

I think whoever still plans to make a "tank" since the release of spire and slasher needs to rethink their build. I litterally think you will die in 5-10 seconds with maybe 1-3 hits on your enemy with a GS.

Jmac

You should really plan on building your stats around defense of other weapons. Nowadays, if you don't have agi. then that spire user will kick your ass. But that's not to say that vit. still isn't needed. All the stats have their place and time, but it's still possible to win with "unique" stats if you have the skill to do it. PvP wouldn't have much thrill if only one build was the best. The game is meant for a combination of the four stats to make your character who you wanna be. If Meiun didn't want it that way he'd have preset builds and this game wouldn't be as fun.

raeyo

If I wanted to use the spire what would be a good build for that?

Jmac

You need a decent agi. (around 12) and decent int. (multiple of 6 if you're not using wiz in PvP) to use the spire effectively. A good Spire account IMO would be 50/15/30/12. But....none of my builds are based around spire. You should look at Mystery's post from earlier. That build was meant for spire.

Fvgto

How should my build be if I want to be a decent slasher/gs user?

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Fvgto on January 01, 2014, 09:32:21 PM
How should my build be if I want to be a decent slasher/gs user?

Partly depends on how you want to fight, if you want to tank it out with a GS then you could be looking at something like 30/1/70/6 but with a slasher you might want to either look at a faster build, I quite like Crozier's build for spire which is something like 38/17/44/8 though I might slightly modify it to be 40/16/45/6, or another option with a slasher would be to go with a str heavy build and take a page out of Buffi's book who, I believe, has something like 65/1/40/1. Of course there are numerous other builds that are totally up to snuff, and unfortunately without testing them out first it makes it a bit harder to decide.