News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Increased spawn/drop rates for rocky's

Started by Supercowy, May 09, 2011, 02:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supercowy

Hey there,

I have noticed that the drop rate for feather hats and Short swords etc on rocky's have been pretty high recently. In about 15 minutes me, tehorc and thedoom found over 15 drops from them. We also noticed that they spawned pretty quick. There were only 11 players online at the time. So meiun, have you made any changes or was this all coincidence?

CherryPie

I was asking myself the same, after 2 spires, 2 BC, a slasher and a lsb were all dropped in 24hours but Dan told me that he doesn't know of any drop rate changes after it was upped a month ago or so.

Jmac

While this may be true for rockies, it's definately not true for rock beasts...I've been on a RB hunt for 5 days now and I've killed 95 RBs and haven't got anything.  :( This game is racist against pure strength people. I will get a Stone Hammer though, I'm not gonna stop trying :)
EDIT: Just got a viking helm >_<

Supercowy

Quote from: Jmacrules on May 09, 2011, 04:40:06 PM
This game is racist against pure strength people. I will get a Stone Hammer though, I'm not gonna stop trying :)

I know right. For me it's exactly the same.

darkflash

@ jmax I KNOW! I was there most of your rockies and soloed a ton by myself and with others so racist against pure strengths D: nothing all i want is a stone hammer thats the 1 item i really want im going to go hunt with you right now!

Supercowy

It is still the same. There used to be only 1 rocky at the top, but now there are 2. Also when you kill the 2 rocky?s at the right, a new rocky will spawn like one second after they both died.

darkflash

Ya but rb's are too rare for the amount of good stuff they drop! they never drop anything!

Supercowy

Quote from: darkflash on May 12, 2011, 09:06:41 AM
Ya but rb's are too rare for the amount of good stuff they drop! they never drop anything!

I like the drop rates. The only thing that keeps me playing is the challenge to obtain an SH or IS or LSS someday. If I had all those weapons, I honestly wouldn?t know what to do in S.O anymore.