News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forum Adventures (Day 4) [ON HOLD]

Started by RayRay, April 05, 2011, 05:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New story? Vote upon your role, please!

Old player, continue this story!
1 (20%)
Old player, start a new one!
2 (40%)
New player, continue this story!
0 (0%)
New player, start a new one!
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Trogdor

Quote from: RayRay on April 16, 2011, 04:32:56 PM
Wulfgar takes his Warmaul at hand and hammers down, but the blob manages to get out of the way!
Blue Blob 2 instead lands a piercing bite on the warrior! Wulfgar takes 123 damage!
Bastard! One more normal attack should do it. To encapsulate everything that has happened...

A slight breeze ruffles the grass between the warrior and his adversaries. Despite the weak appearance of these two gelatinous beings, Wulfgar reminds himself to never underestimate his opponent. There is a fine line between confidence in one's fighting prowess and complacency, and every man that Wulfgar has known to stumble past that line met an untimely end. Being outnumbered, he decides to make the first move and unleashes a war cry. Closing the gap between himself and his target in one bound, he heaves Tor high into the air only to let it come smashing down onto the hapless blob. Blue goo sprays everywhere as the second blob, enraged by its compatriot's death, leaps up and sinks its razor sharp teeth into Wulfgar's arm. Wulfgar howls in fury as he shakes off the beast, blood now streaming down his arm and onto Tor's shaft. He twists his body around and swings the maul horizontally, but the slick handle loosens his grip just enough to miss its target, smashing into the side of a boulder instead. The maul ricochets off, leaving a small fissure behind and ringing deeply from the impact. The redirected weight of Tor throws Wulfgar off balance as the blob takes advantage of the situation and sinks its fangs into Wulfgar's leg. Infuriated with his blunder, he kicks off the blob and grasps Tor firmly with both hands, the maul still ringing from the misplaced blow.

"Do you hear that, demon? Tor is singing for you. He sings a most glorious song... your death knell! It will be the final thing you hear before I cast you back to Hell's fiery embrace, so enjoy it whilst you still draw breath!"

Determined not to miss a second time, Wulfgar hefts Tor high into the air, prepared to deliver the final blow to end this battle.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

T-Rok

Nice idea to keep me busy while your are gone 11clock. :P

Also.. Wow epic win critical. xD

@RayRay: What did you do to Trogdor? And how am I lucky. lol
--------------------------------------

Ntertain: Ah, that felt good. Been ages since a monster attacked me. I'm good to go searching, I'll be sure to return any of the pieces I find. Hopefully we can get this door open.

Ntertain uses stealth and searches for relics.

RayRay

@T-Rok He chose to have low HP due to his storm, and basically you were lucky. lol Trogdor was unlucky instead. xD

Tip: Don't forget that with the drops you obtain can be composed for new weapons. They take a 5th of a day to make, some longer.

Day 1; 6/10 (Gah, I keep forgetting to update the title. I'll change it to something simpler.)
Alvester starts deciphering the broken message on the door. He clearly doesn't understand because there's just not enough to.
Ntertain instead goes out looking for the missing pieces. After a while of searching, Ntertain obtains another Ancient Relic (K) and hands it to Alvester.
The CCB moves to D8, hoping the northern part is a path.
Wulfgar, agitated over what Tor had failed to do, deals 436 damage to the sly Blue Blob! Wulfgar gains 4 Exp and obtains a Medicine! (I suggest using it as you will faint pretty soon from either attacks or your EP)

Required Turns: Wulfgar

X: 0, Y: 0

Alvester and Ntertain are at the Sacred Mountain at H8.
CCB is in the cave at B7.
Wulfgar is at A6.

X: 0, Y: 0, B7 Cave, L1

CCB is at D8.

Alvester (Lv. 1) - 500/500 - 100/100 - 247/250 - 75+10 Str, 75+5 Agi, 50 Mag, 25 Rst - 2/10 Exp
  • Inv(7/50): Medicine x5, Ancient Relic x2 (K)
  • Head: none
  • Body: Torn Clothes
  • Shield: Rusty Wing Shield +%3 Block Chance
  • Weapon: Claw +10 Str, +5 Agi
  • Hands: none
  • Legs: none
  • Feet: none
  • Accessory: none
  • Allied with: Ntertain
CCB (Lv. 1) - 2000/2000 - 65/65 - 325/320+5 - 75+7 Str, 30+5 Agi, 30 Mag, 35+3 Rst - 0/14 Exp
  • Inv(4/50): Medicine x3, Spiky Bracelets
  • Head: Paper Horns +3 Rst
  • Body: none
  • Shield: Cardboard Shield +%1 Block Chance
  • Weapon: Claws of Corrugation +7 Str
  • Hands: Paper Bracers of Prestidigitation +5 Agi
  • Accessory: Trinket of Corrugation +5 MP
Wulfgar (Lv. 1) - 204/1750 - 50/50 - 22/188 - 88+10 Str, 38 Agi, 25 Mag, 50 Rst - 4/10 Exp
  • Inv(4/50): Medicine x4
  • Shield: N/A
  • Weapon: Warmaul "Tor" +10 Str, +%3 Critical Chance, -Shield Equip
  • Legs: Ripped Leggings
  • Feet: Cracked Leather Boots
Ntertain (Lv. 1) - 800/800 - 50/50 - 483/500 - 50+20 Str, 75+3 Agi, 25 Mag, 25+18 Rst - 2/8 Exp
  • Inv(3/50): Medicine x3
  • Head: Cheap Leather Hat +4 Rst
  • Body: Cheap Leather Tunic +5 Rst
  • Shield: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
  • Weapon: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
  • Hands: Cheap Leather Gloves +3 Rst
  • Legs: Cheap Leather Greaves +3 Rst
  • Feet: Cheap Leather Boots +2 Rst
  • Accessory: 26 Ninja Pendant +3 Agi
  • Allied with: Alvester

11clock

Alvester places the relic in the doorframe.

Alvester: Hmm...

RayRay

I looked at the first post and noticed that I haven't talked about Composing. If you all want to know what it is, go look at it over there.

If Trog posts again, we could get through almost half a day in the range of 6 hours. (That makes perfect sense. 6 hours = 1/4th of a day. lol)

T-Rok

Quote from: RayRay on April 16, 2011, 07:05:10 PM
I looked at the first post and noticed that I haven't talked about Composing. If you all want to know what it is, go look at it over there.

If Trog posts again, we could get through almost half a day in the range of 6 hours. (That makes perfect sense. 6 hours = 1/4th of a day. lol)
I do not see this composing.

Trogdor

Quote from: RayRay on April 16, 2011, 06:48:38 PM
Wulfgar, agitated over what Tor had failed to do, deals 436 damage to the sly Blue Blob! Wulfgar gains 4 Exp and obtains a Medicine! (I suggest using it as you will faint pretty soon from either attacks or your EP)
I know you probably don't, but don't feel like you have to go along with what my posts describe. If the random number generator did in fact roll a number to make me miss, I'll accept it gracefully. I'm trying my best to dance around "godmodding" without actually controlling the outcome of my turns. Also, I'll get around to healing Wulfgar some other time. I'd rather use the turn to move than to heal! :P This better not bite me in the ass...

The splattered remains of both blobs now decorating the grass with flecks of azure, Wulfgar notices a medicine in the midst of the carnage. Brushing off any goo still clinging to the parcel, he tucks it away to be used later. For now he must continue pushing southward, in spite of the injuries he sustained. Wulfgar moves to A7.

Edit:
Quote from: RayRay on April 16, 2011, 07:05:10 PM
I'll be fairly active on here for the remainder of the day, so I'll try to keep my posts short to keep the ball rolling.

Quote from: T-Rok on April 16, 2011, 07:13:39 PM
I do not see this composing.
I think RayRay's referring to item combining, where you can combine random bits of material into tools, weapons, etc.

RayRay

Sorry guys. I said look at the first post before I updated, and then I went to watching Minecraft. Excuse me. *laughs to self* Sorry, it's there now.
Quote from: Trogdor on April 16, 2011, 07:13:57 PM
Quote from: RayRay on April 16, 2011, 06:48:38 PM
I know you probably don't, but don't feel like you have to go along with what my posts describe. If the random number generator did in fact roll a number to make me miss, I'll accept it gracefully. I'm trying my best to dance around "godmodding" without actually controlling the outcome of my turns.
lol I like to talk like that anyways. I'm ok.

Ok I'm ready to post Result #4 now!

Tip: Composing is very handy. If you have a lot of excess, compose! You'll have to use 2 medicines to 2 attacks that deal 350 anyways, but like the example, you could heal AND attack.

Day 1; 7/10
Alvester is decoding some of the messages on the door and fits the 2 Ancient Relics (K) on the door. He recalls some of the language, which is a bunch of scratches that forms shapes, and it is coming together now. He reads one sentence. "The big one is the elder, and the smaller ones follow it." The big one? The Elder? It? What could this mean?
Ntertain continues his stealthiness and finds another Ancient Relic (K). He throws it at Alvester when a Blue Blob walks in the way! Ntertain grabs the relic while he stays hidden and gets the advantage of the fight. The Blob won't attack on the first turn and there's a 100% chance of fleeing.
The CCB walks North and reveals more of the cave. Yay! Not a dead end!
Wulfgar moves South (an opposing direction) and notices a hole in the ground with a fine slope to go down. Wulfgar can choose to see what is down there. (Note: When you enter, the cave will be already revealed for an unknown reason. Not everything needs a reason, and I don't need any more stuff to implement. What I'm doing already, you can see that I'm making a lot of mistakes as of now.)

Required Turns: Ntertain, CCB, Wulfgar

Battle at H8, Sacred Mountain
Ntertain -><- Blue Blob

Wulfgar is at A7, noticing a nearby cave at B7. (where the CCB lies)

CCB is at D7.

Alvester (Lv. 1) - 500/500 - 100/100 - 250/250 - 75+10 Str, 75+5 Agi, 50 Mag, 25 Rst - 2/10 Exp
  • Inv(5/50): Medicine x5
CCB (Lv. 1) - 2000/2000 - 65/60+5 - 325/325 - 75+7 Str, 30+5 Agi, 30 Mag, 35+3 Rst - 0/14 Exp
Wulfgar (Lv. 1) - 204/1750 - 50/50 - 22/188 - 88+10 Str, 38 Agi, 25 Mag, 50 Rst - 4/10 Exp
  • Inv(4/50): Medicine x4
Ntertain (Lv. 1) - 800/800 - 50/50 - 482/500 - 50+20 Str, 75+3 Agi, 25 Mag, 25+18 Rst - 2/8 Exp - Status: Stealth (I forgot about putting in the statuses when it occurs.)
  • Inv(4/50): Medicine x3, Ancient Relic (K)

Trogdor

Quote from: RayRay on April 16, 2011, 08:22:27 PM
You'll have to use 2 medicines to 2 attacks that deal 350 anyways, but like the example, you could heal AND attack.
I don't quite understand what you mean by this. Are you saying healing doesn't count as a move in a fight? Sorry, I need more clarification. :s

Wulfgar climbs a final grassy knoll and gets a view of this new vista: grassland stretches in all directions as far as the eye can see, with no sign of even a puddle of water. He scans the horizon intently, though the prospect of locating his ship is turning grim. After a few minutes he spots a strange depression in the ground just to the left of him. Puzzled, he momentarily abandons his fruitless search to get a closer look at this unusual blemish on the otherwise monotonous plains. Upon closer inspection, an ominous hole leading deep underground reveals itself. The impenetrable darkness piques his curiosity, but Wulfgar is in no shape to go spelunking in his current condition. He sits down off to the side of the entrance and decides to dress his wounds properly before entering, using a medicine to treat his injuries.

RayRay

Quote from: Trogdor on April 16, 2011, 09:16:52 PM
Quote from: RayRay on April 16, 2011, 08:22:27 PM
You'll have to use 2 medicines to 2 attacks that deal 350 anyways, but like the example, you could heal AND attack.
I don't quite understand what you mean by this. Are you saying healing doesn't count as a move in a fight? Sorry, I need more clarification. :s
One medicine heals 325 HP, but if you get hit by something that deals 460 damage or something, it would seem like it's barely any help. The strong medicine, however, overcomes the damage, and you'll have enough HP to survive and attack without worry. What I'm saying is that you heal more and wouldn't get a wasted turn. I don't care how it is made, just use whatever you got.

11clock

Just to let you guys know, I'm trying to link our stories together, using the Sacred Mountain. Wulfgar's story will be linked soon, but I'm not sure about the CCB. More information on him is needed to link him to the main plot, but as soon as CCB's storyline is more clear I'll try to set up a link. The links will be small at first, but will get larger as the story progresses.

Hint: It has to do with the storm.

Trogdor

Quote from: RayRay on April 16, 2011, 10:12:55 PM
One medicine heals 325 HP, but if you get hit by something that deals 460 damage or something, it would seem like it's barely any help. The strong medicine, however, overcomes the damage, and you'll have enough HP to survive and attack without worry. What I'm saying is that you heal more and wouldn't get a wasted turn. I don't care how it is made, just use whatever you got.
Oooh, okay, I see what you mean now. I feel like an idiot...

Quote from: 11clock on April 16, 2011, 10:25:19 PM
Just to let you guys know, I'm trying to link our stories together, using the Sacred Mountain. Wulfgar's story will be linked soon, but I'm not sure about the CCB. More information on him is needed to link him to the main plot, but as soon as CCB's storyline is more clear I'll try to set up a link. The links will be small at first, but will get larger as the story progresses.

Hint: It has to do with the storm.
I'm interested to see what you come up with!

T-Rok

Ntertain uses steal! (I've been wanting to try this. xD)

RayRay

Note: Remember that using an item or a piece of equipment will take a whole turn, but doing anything else with it won't take any EP or an entire turn.

Day 1; 8/10
Alvester sits having decoded what needed to be decoded.
Ntertain tries Steal on the blobby! The blob was only holding a Medicine!
The Blue Blob takes notice of Ntertain! Gah!
The CCB goes up to D6.
Wulfgar drinks a Medicine! Wulfgar gets out of the danger zone and restores 325 HP.

Required Turns: Ntertain

Battle at H8, Sacred Mountain
Ntertain -><- Blue Blob

Wulfgar is at A7.

CCB is at D6.

Alvester (Lv. 1) - 500/500 - 100/100 - 250/250 - 75+10 Str, 75+5 Agi, 50 Mag, 25 Rst - 2/10 Exp
  • Inv(5/50): Medicine x5
CCB (Lv. 1) - 2000/2000 - 65/60+5 - 325/325 - 75+7 Str, 30+5 Agi, 30 Mag, 35+3 Rst - 0/14 Exp
Wulfgar (Lv. 1) - 529/1750 - 50/50 - 21/188 - 88+10 Str, 38 Agi, 25 Mag, 50 Rst - 4/10 Exp
  • Inv(3/50): Medicine x3
Ntertain (Lv. 1) - 800/800 - 50/50 - 478/500 - 50+20 Str, 75+3 Agi, 25 Mag, 25+18 Rst - 2/8 Exp
  • Inv(5/50): Medicine x4, Ancient Relic (K)

T-Rok

Ntertain attacks the blob from behind!