News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forum Adventures (Day 4) [ON HOLD]

Started by RayRay, April 05, 2011, 05:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New story? Vote upon your role, please!

Old player, continue this story!
1 (20%)
Old player, start a new one!
2 (40%)
New player, continue this story!
0 (0%)
New player, start a new one!
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

RayRay

You guys forgetting to click the Post button now?

Quick Library Link

Day 3; 8/10

Uni-bot B pulls itself together for a Speed Boost and attacks Wulfgar! 82 damage!
Ntertain pulls the final blow on Uni-bot B! It takes 251 damage and explodes!
Alvester claws Uni-Bot C! A one-hit KO! 503 damage!
Uni-bot D attacks CCB! 111 damage!
Uni-bot E uses Super Roll!
  • Alvester swiftly dodges the attack!
  • CCB takes a massive 278 damage!
Uni-bot F also uses Super Roll!
  • Ntertain takes 93 damage and enters his danger!
  • Wulfgar takes 98 damage!
CCB uses his Rare Attack, Recycle! CCB takes all pieces of fiber and turns it into a giant cardboard sword! A bonus was added thanks to a critical hit! Uni-bot E takes a really massive 3,177 damage!!! Uni-bot E's explosion rides along CCB's big sword! (Note: The reason why the damage is enormous is because it only hits one target)
Wulfgar follows using his Rare Attack! Wulfgar summons a large Whirlwind and forces a collision with Uni-bots D and F!
  • Uni-bot D takes a massive 1,053 damage and explodes!
  • Uni-bot F takes a massive 943 damage and explodes!
The party wins against the invasion!
Everyone gains 30 EXP!
Alvester levels up! +7 HP, +1 MP, +4 EP, +1 Str, +1 Agi, +1 Mag, +1 Rst
CCB levels up! +20 HP, +1 MP, +3 EP, +1 Str, +1 Rst
Wulfgar levels up! +27 HP, +1 MP, +3 EP, +1 Str, +1 Agi, +1 Mag, +1 Rst
Ntertain levels up! Everyone levels up! +12 HP, +1 MP, +7 EP, +1 Str, +1 Agi, +1 Mag, +1 Rst
An Iron Bolt and a Data Chip is on the ground. That's disappointing. You'd expect a lot of drops...
The town heals the party!

Mystery makes a temporary shadow portal to F4 and goes downstairs. He is presented with a large chamber. As he steps down to this chamber, he remembers how to use his old move, Selective Absorption!

Raphile follows the prints leading to E6. He looks up and sees a town.

Purple Blob hides at the stairs.
The blobs heads to F3.

Required Turns: Everyone

(0,0)

Alvester + CCB + Wulfgar + Ntertain -- E5, Newarc
Mystery -- C2, bottom, temple, B2F
Raphile -- E7
Purple Blob + Blue Blob group -- B7 cave, B1F

(0,0), B7 Cave, B1F

Purple Blob -- G2, stairs
Blue Blob group -- F3

(0,0), C2 bottom Temple, B4F

(The sides are lava, btw)
Mystery -- F4

Shadow Portal at (0,0) B7 Cave, F4 linked to (0,0) H8: Sacred Mountain

Alvester (Lv. 4) -- HP: 515/515 MP: 103/103 EP: 258/258, EXP: 18/41
Str: 77+10, Agi: 77+5, Mag: 52, Rst: 26
Inventory (10/50) -- Medicinex3, Strong Medicine, Tree Branch, Bat Wingx5
Head: none
Body: Torn Clothes
Shield: Rusty Wing Shield +%3 Block Chance
Weapon: Claw +10 Str, +5 Agi
Hands: none
Legs: none
Feet: none
Accessory: none
Allied with: CCB, Wulfgar, Ntertain

Corrugated Cardboard Box (Lv. 3) -- HP: 2030/2030 MP: 66/61+10 EP: 330/330, EXP: 16/44
Str: 76+7, Agi: 30+5, Mag: 30, Rst: 36+3
Inventory (3/50) -- Spiky Bracelets, Rotten Cheese, Charoite Ring
Head: Paper Horns +3 Rst
Body: none
Shield: Cardboard Shield +%1 Block Chance
Weapon: Claws of Corrugation +7 Str
Hands: Paper Bracers of Prestidigitation +5 Agi
Legs: none
Feet: Cardboard Folds of Conjuration +5 MP
Accessory: Trinket of Corrugation +5 MP
Allied with: Alvester, Wulfgar, Ntertain

Wulfgar (Lv. 4) -- HP: 1803/1803 MP: 52/52 EP: 193/193, EXP: 19/41
Str: 90+10, Agi: 39, Mag: 26, Rst: 52
Inventory (4/50) -- Ultra Medicine, Fang, Good Cheese, Rotten Cheese
Head: none
Body: none
Shield: N/A
Weapon: Warmaul "Tor" +10 Str, +%3 Critical Chance, -Shield Equip
Hands: none
Legs: Ripped Leggings
Feet: Cracked Leather Boots
Allied with: Alvester, CCB, Ntertain

Ntertain (Lv. 4) -- HP: 824/824[/color] MP: 52/52 EP: 515/515, EXP: 29/34
Str: 52+20, Agi: 77+3, Mag: 26, Rst: 26+17
Inventory (5/50) -- Medicinex4, Strong Elixir
Head: Cheap Leather Hat +4 Rst
Body: Cheap Leather Tunic +5 Rst
Shield: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
Weapon: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
Hands: Cheap Leather Gloves +3 Rst
Legs: Cheap Leather Greaves +3 Rst
Feet: Cheap Leather Boots +2 Rst
Accessory: 26 Ninja Pendant +3 Agi
Allied with: Alvester, CCB, Wulfgar

Mystery (Lv. ?) -- HP: 650/4500 MP: 259/350 EP: 1213/1250 EXP: ?/?
Str: 125+20, Agi: 275+10, Mag: 150, Rst: 25+55
Inventory (8/50) -- Strong Medicine, Ultra Medicine, Strong Elixir, Magic Herb, Copper Ore, Iron Orex2, Top Hat

Head: Black Fedora +10 Agi
Body: Black Trench Coat +30 Rst
Shield: Black Cloak +10% Dodge Chance
Weapon: none
Hands: Black Leather Gloves +20 Str
Legs: Black Trousers +25 Rst
Feet: Black Leather Shoes +5% Critical Chance

RayRay

Library was updated. Just realized Cognizant takes less MP than Scan. Mystery, I made the cost 5 MP higher, so you lose 15 MP.

11clock

MEANWHILE...

As Mystery steps into the chamber, he notices a black glowing snake slither by. It slithers into the darkness. Of course, he knows what it is...

Up ahead, Mystery sees a bat creature, a Talvek. Wait, is that...Raphile? Mystery should investigate.

-

Raphile sees the town Newarc. Shouldn't it be up in flames by now? Something must of happened with the invasion. He flies up into the air and darts into Newarc.

-

Alvester feels a dark presence watching over the party. Before he knows it, the party is surrounded by Talvek Sentries!

?: Miss me?

Alvester spies the one who is talking! He's more muscular and hairy then the others, and has gray fur. It's Raphile!

Alvester: "How did you find me!?"

Raphile: "It was easy. Your friends left behind some weird portal thing. You didn't even cover up the tracks!"

Raphile looks at the party. He eyes the cardboard box with a face.

Raphile: "So here we have my traitorous brother, the horrible mistake who ruined my life, the dude who's supposed to be dead, and some random ninja who has nothing to do with this plot whatsoever."

11clock

This ties in to FA, so here.

Quote from: Fight Game RPG: EndingMasson restores the power of the Dark Crystal with the 4 Elemental Crystals, then he links the power of all the crystals together. He combines the 4 crystals into the Master Crystal. He searches for and finds o' Dim, acknowledging his many crimes.

He asks o' Dim to serve as a cover for him and wreak havoc on the world using the Master Crystal, carrying out Masson's demands without putting him in the spotlight. o' Dim accepts. If o' Dim had planned on betraying him, Masson could control the Master Crystal with the Dark Crystal from any distance.

Masson plans to change the world order, simultaneously weeding out the weak and cruel while promoting progress and advancing humanity's knowledge. He is somewhat hypocritical and bloodthirsty, but not completely, or even partially really evil.

Masson reports back to the Queen saying that he was forced to destroy the 4 crystals to prevent them from destroying everything, as they 'turned out to be too unstable'. He did, however, bring back the Dark Crystal without being possessed by it, and it 'somehow' has a fraction of the powers of the 4 crystals, as well as a dark, powerful alchemically-created, spiritual and magical sword that has a slot for the Dark Crystal to fit in.

He is hailed as a hero when the news comes out, and becomes the Field Marshal of the British Army.

o' Dim has a new outfit and is shown to be an even more fearsome force to be reckoned with, as he causes chaos for his and Masson's agenda/gain. He is never caught.

...this continues for about 2 years, and it WOULD have continued, too. But..

..a dark figure zooms past Masson's bed when he's sleeping and somehow teleports the Dark Crystal and powerful, 'shadow' Diamond Blade(which Masson dubbed the Darkdread Blade)out from its hiding spot. The exact same thing happens to o' Dim, with the Master Crystal being stolen. They do manage to get over the calamity and get on with their lives in due time, even though they are mortified.

"...I need these much more than you two.." says Mystery in another point in time, not fully powered, as he throws the Darkdread Blade, Dark Crystal, and Master Crystal through an interdimensional Shadow Portal.

...they land..on E4, (0,0), C2 bottom Temple, B4F. Wherever that is.

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on June 24, 2011, 10:47:32 PM
MEANWHILE...

As Mystery steps into the chamber, he notices a black glowing snake slither by. It slithers into the darkness. Of course, he knows what it is...

Up ahead, Mystery sees a bat creature, a Talvek. Wait, is that...Raphile? Mystery should investigate.

-

Raphile sees the town Newarc. Shouldn't it be up in flames by now? Something must of happened with the invasion. He flies up into the air and darts into Newarc.

-

Alvester feels a dark presence watching over the party. Before he knows it, the party is surrounded by Talvek Sentries!

?: Miss me?

Alvester spies the one who is talking! He's more muscular and hairy then the others, and has gray fur. It's Raphile!

Alvester: "How did you find me!?"

Raphile: "It was easy. Your friends left behind some weird portal thing. You didn't even cover up the tracks!"

Raphile looks at the party. He eyes the cardboard box with a face.

Raphile: "So here we have my traitorous brother, the horrible mistake who ruined my life, the dude who's supposed to be dead, and some random ninja who has nothing to do with this plot whatsoever."

This made my night. Don't worry, I'll be adding to the storyline once I figure something out.

tehrozzy

Quote from: 11clock on June 24, 2011, 11:00:28 PM
This ties in to FA, so here.

Quote from: Fight Game RPG: EndingMasson restores the power of the Dark Crystal with the 4 Elemental Crystals, then he links the power of all the crystals together. He combines the 4 crystals into the Master Crystal. He searches for and finds o' Dim, acknowledging his many crimes.

He asks o' Dim to serve as a cover for him and wreak havoc on the world using the Master Crystal, carrying out Masson's demands without putting him in the spotlight. o' Dim accepts. If o' Dim had planned on betraying him, Masson could control the Master Crystal with the Dark Crystal from any distance.

Masson plans to change the world order, simultaneously weeding out the weak and cruel while promoting progress and advancing humanity's knowledge. He is somewhat hypocritical and bloodthirsty, but not completely, or even partially really evil.

Masson reports back to the Queen saying that he was forced to destroy the 4 crystals to prevent them from destroying everything, as they 'turned out to be too unstable'. He did, however, bring back the Dark Crystal without being possessed by it, and it 'somehow' has a fraction of the powers of the 4 crystals, as well as a dark, powerful alchemically-created, spiritual and magical sword that has a slot for the Dark Crystal to fit in.

He is hailed as a hero when the news comes out, and becomes the Field Marshal of the British Army.

o' Dim has a new outfit and is shown to be an even more fearsome force to be reckoned with, as he causes chaos for his and Masson's agenda/gain. He is never caught.

...this continues for about 2 years, and it WOULD have continued, too. But..

..a dark figure zooms past Masson's bed when he's sleeping and somehow teleports the Dark Crystal and powerful, 'shadow' Diamond Blade(which Masson dubbed the Darkdread Blade)out from its hiding spot. The exact same thing happens to o' Dim, with the Master Crystal being stolen. They do manage to get over the calamity and get on with their lives in due time, even though they are mortified.

"...I need these much more than you two.." says Mystery in another point in time, not fully powered, as he throws the Darkdread Blade, Dark Crystal, and Master Crystal through an interdimensional Shadow Portal.

...they land..on E4, (0,0), C2 bottom Temple, B4F. Wherever that is.
And with this awesome story behind it it, I would LOVE to see my character Walter o'Dim somewhere in this story, because, as is obvious, I am not actually playing, even though I'd like to.

Infection

CCB eyes the Data Chip

"Ooh! I know what to do with this!"

CCB takes the Data Chip
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

T-Rok

Ntertain pauses for a moment looking at the Iron Bolt.

"I might actually be able to use that for one of my clans secret weapons."

Ntertain takes the Iron Bolt.

11clock

Alvester: "Uhh, guys. You may want to look around us..."

Infection

Quote from: 11clock on June 25, 2011, 12:23:14 PM

There is suddenly a flash of light! The timeline has been slightly altered, but no one notices! This slight change doesn't affect anything at the moment, other than that Mystery gets more powerful gear.
'

OOC: Raphile is 2 squares away from us. He won't be here yet. He is JUST in sight. Barely. (I think.)
Nevermind, haha.

Oh, and RayRay, put my Rare Attack in the Library please and thank you. (:
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

RayRay

Quote from: Infection on June 25, 2011, 01:34:20 PM
Quote from: 11clock on June 25, 2011, 12:23:14 PM

There is suddenly a flash of light! The timeline has been slightly altered, but no one notices! This slight change doesn't affect anything at the moment, other than that Mystery gets more powerful gear.
'

OOC: Raphile is 2 squares away from us. He won't be here yet. He is JUST in sight. Barely. (I think.)

Oh, and RayRay, put my Rare Attack in the Library please and thank you. (:
Sorry, forgot to put that. And actually he is 1 space away, I forgot to update his location like I always do. :x

RayRay

11clock

Quote from: RayRay on June 26, 2011, 01:59:26 PM
Everyone done here?

I'm done.

Just to let you guys know, after the Raphile battle we'll get some rewards. We would of gotten them sooner if Raphile didn't show up.

T-Rok

11clock

Edited a previous post. I timed the time line change event incorrectly.