News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forum Adventures (Day 4) [ON HOLD]

Started by RayRay, April 05, 2011, 05:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New story? Vote upon your role, please!

Old player, continue this story!
1 (20%)
Old player, start a new one!
2 (40%)
New player, continue this story!
0 (0%)
New player, start a new one!
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

RayRay

Quote from: Mystery on July 14, 2011, 12:30:38 PM
Also, RayRay, will you allow a player to control 2 characters? The only reason I involved Mystery in this was to have a means of preventing Game Overs at critical moments (since the game's objective is vastly different from The Fight Game RPG and it's possible and likely for everyone to faint/be defeated at once).
You can control any NPC, but as for players, you'll have to ask the other player for control or "force something to happen" to them. (as in telling them what to do in PM) If you wish to control Dark Raphile, the Entity, or any other NPC, go ahead.

Mystery

Quote from: RayRay on July 14, 2011, 12:37:11 PM
You can control any NPC, but as for players, you'll have to ask the other player for control or "force something to happen" to them. (as in telling them what to do in PM) If you wish to control Dark Raphile, the Entity, or any other NPC, go ahead.
I meant along the lines of another new character that I control. I'd like to involve Masson in this eventually.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

RayRay

Quote from: Mystery on July 14, 2011, 01:33:13 PM
I meant along the lines of another new character that I control. I'd like to involve Masson in this eventually.
Ah. Well, I guess you could.

T-Rok

Quote from: RayRay on July 14, 2011, 01:46:39 PM
Quote from: Mystery on July 14, 2011, 01:33:13 PM
Ah. Well, I guess you could.

Awe shucks. With all these characters from FGRPG, they might realize who I am sooner than I had hoped. I was hoping to run into the shade and be like "remember me?"

Infection

CCB defends Wulfgar.

OOC: Is that possible? If not, I defend myself.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

11clock

Entity: "Hmm...I sense a battle going on. It must be Mystery fighting the Yellow Orb Guardian. I should make haste!"

Entity teleports to the bottom of the temple and analyzes Mystery! The powers of the Master Crystal and Dark Crystal have been copied, but he can't copy any further due to an unknown force!

Entity: "Yes..."

Entity begins to take physical form!

Alvester casts Heal on Ntertain!

RayRay

Alright, I'll be editing this post tomorrow, since now editing a post will signify it is new and will appear on the home page!

Also this game reached 500 replies.

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on July 14, 2011, 10:30:00 PM
Entity: "Hmm...I sense a battle going on. It must be Mystery fighting the Yellow Orb Guardian. I should make haste!"

Entity teleports to the bottom of the temple and analyzes Mystery from the stairs! The powers of the Master Crystal and Dark Crystal have been copied! Entity learns everything that Mystery learned from the crystals!

One of the key passive abilities Mystery has is that he can't be analyzed/scanned/etc. You can have the Entity analyze the crystals themselves, sure, but not Mystery.

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on July 15, 2011, 10:41:16 AM
Quote from: 11clock on July 14, 2011, 10:30:00 PM

Entity teleports to the bottom of the temple and analyzes Mystery from the stairs! The powers of the Master Crystal and Dark Crystal have been copied! Entity learns everything that Mystery learned from the crystals!

One of the key passive abilities Mystery has is that he can't be analyzed/scanned/etc. You can have the Entity analyze the crystals themselves, sure, but not Mystery.

Edited. He won't learn your abilities, but I will try to come up with his own unique abilities. Also, don't underestimate Entity. At the moment he's the most powerful thing in the game and is impossible to defeat.

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on July 15, 2011, 11:42:08 AM
Also, don't underestimate Entity. At the moment he's the most powerful thing in the game and is impossible to defeat.
I'm just considering him as a part of the current boss fight because you haven't given me enough information about the Entity to believe that. Quite the opposite, you make him seem weak. I'll beat him once I'm done with Dark Raphile.

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on July 15, 2011, 01:34:51 PM
Quote from: 11clock on July 15, 2011, 11:42:08 AM
Also, don't underestimate Entity. At the moment he's the most powerful thing in the game and is impossible to defeat.
I'm just considering him as a part of the current boss fight because you haven't given me enough information about the Entity to believe that. Quite the opposite, you make him seem weak. I'll beat him once I'm done with Dark Raphile.

If you insist, go ahead and try to beat this guy. Or you can scan the Entity and get his stats. If you don't attack the Entity, he won't attack you. He will leave the Temple when his transformation is complete.

RayRay

Quick Library Link

Night 3; 2/10

CCB defends Wulfgar!
Ntertain combines a Strong Medicine and uses it! He gains 650 HP!
Alvester casts Heal! The spell suddenly goes insane! Ntertain gains a massive unnecessary 1180 HP! Alvester kind of regrets casting Heal.
Raphile uses Claw on Wulfgar! CCB steps in the way and takes the blow! 581/2=290 damage! CCB's Rare Attack activates! CCB also gains a Cut status!
Talvek Sentry B uses Flight, but nothing happens!
Wulfgar performs a Mocking Cry! Raphile becomes enraged and is only focused at Wulfgar!

Talvek Sentry B (Lv. 2) -- HP: 500/500 MP: 12/20 EP: 100/125 -- Hover(2/5), Focused on Wulfgar(2/5)
Str: 60, Agi: 50, Rst: 6

Mystery uses Selective Absorption and learns Skull Obliterate! Absorbing a Shadalier and the Darkdread Blade, he turns into another Multi-form, Black Mamba! Normal attacks will never fail, but they will never critical either! HP x1.5, MP x0.1, EP x1.5, Str x2.5, Agi x0.2, Mag x0.2, Rst x2.5 Mystery learns Transform, Dreadmourn, and Counter!
Dark Raphile uses Flight! All close-ranged attacks will miss! Mystery's special ability with his Multi-form allows him to hit normally, however!

Dark Raphile (Lv. 42) -- HP: 3814/7500 MP: 1494/1500 EP: 2987/3000 -- Hover(0/5)
Str: 160, Agi: 260, Mag: 150, Rst: 120

CRL summons a Lard Monster! A giant blob of lard rises in front of him!
Talvek Sentry attacks! 254 damage to the Lard Monster!

Talvek Sentry (Lv. 2) -- HP: 192/500 MP: 20/20 EP: 115/125
Str: 60, Agi: 50, Rst: 6

Walter o'Dim walks to E6!

The blobs head meet up with Purple Blob. They tell him he's not there.
Purple Blob: "It seriously took almost half a day to find that out? He would've done something then!"

The entity teleports to the bottom floor at F4! He sees Mystery and a Shadalier fighting. The Entity absorbs Mystery and takes physical form!

Required Turns: Everyone but Walter o'Dim

Enemy Battle at (0,0) F7
CRL -><- Talvek Sentry

Boss Battle at (0,0) E5: Newarc
Alvester, CCB, Wulfgar, Ntertain -><- Raphile, Talvek Sentry A (fainted), Talvek Sentry B

Boss Battle at (0,0) C2 bottom, temple, B4F
Mystery -><- Dark Raphile

(0,0)

Alvester + CCB + Wulfgar + Ntertain + Raphile -- E5, Newarc
Mystery, Entity -- C2 bottom, temple
CRL -- F8
Walter o'Dim -- E6
Purple Blob + Blue Blob group -- B7 cave, B1F

(0,0), B7 Cave, B1F

Purple Blob -- G2, stairs
Blue Blob group -- G3

(0,0), C2 bottom Temple, B4F

Mystery + Dark Raphile -- E7
Entity -- F4

Shadow Portal at (0,0) B7 Cave, F4 linked to (0,0) H8: Sacred Mountain

Alvester (Lv. 4) -- HP: 515/515 MP: 87/103 EP: 242/258, EXP: 18/41
Str: 77+10, Agi: 77+5, Mag: 52, Rst: 26
Inventory (9/50) -- Medicinex3, Strong Medicine, Tree Branch, Bat Wingx5
Head: none
Body: Torn
Shield: Rusty Wing Shield +%3 Block Chance
Weapon: Claw +10 Str, +5 Agi
Hands: none
Legs: none
Feet: none
Accessory: none
Allied with: CCB, Wulfgar, Ntertain

Corrugated Cardboard Box (Lv. 3) -- HP: 1740/2030 MP: 66/61+10 EP: 318/330, EXP: 16/44 -- Rare Attack(0/5), Cut
Str: 76+7, Agi: 30+5, Mag: 30, Rst: 36+3
Inventory (4/50) -- Spiky Bracelets, Rotten Cheese, Charoite Ring, Crystal Ball
Head: Paper Horns +3 Rst
Body: none
Shield: Cardboard Shield +%1 Block Chance
Weapon: Claws of Corrugation +7 Str
Hands: Paper Bracers of Prestidigitation +5 Agi
Feet: Cardboard Folds of Conjuration +5 MP
Accessory: Trinket of Corrugation +5 MP
Allied with: Alvester, Wulfgar, Ntertain

Wulfgar (Lv. 4) -- HP: 1803/1803 MP: 52/52 EP: 173/193, EXP: 19/41
Str: 90+10, Agi: 39, Mag: 26, Rst: 52
Inventory (5/50) -- Ultra Medicine, Fang, Good Cheese, Rotten Cheese, Crystal Ball
Body: none
Shield: N/A
Weapon: Warmaul "Tor" +10 Str, +%3 Critical Chance, -Shield Equip
Legs: Ripped Leggings
Feet: Cracked Leather Boots
Allied with: Alvester, CCB, Ntertain

Ntertain (Lv. 4) -- HP: 824/824 MP: 52/52 EP: 509/515, EXP: 29/34 -- Dual Attack
Str: 52+20, Agi: 77+3, Mag: 26, Rst: 26+17
Inventory (7/50) -- Medicinex2, Strong Elixir, Iron Bolt, Crystal Ball, Shurikensx10 (1/8 Inv size)
Head: Cheap Leather Hat +4 Rst
Body: Cheap Leather Tunic +5 Rst
Shield: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
Weapon: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
Hands: Cheap Leather Gloves +3 Rst
Legs: Cheap Leather Greaves +3 Rst
Feet: Cheap Leather Boots +2 Rst
Accessory: 26 Ninja Pendant +3 Agi
Allied with: Alvester, CCB, Wulfgar

Mystery (Lv. ?) -- HP: 4829/6000*1.5=9000 MP: 185/1850*0.1 EP: 4065/2750*1.5 EXP: ?/? -- Multi-form: Black Mamba(0/10)
Str: 275+20*2.5=738, Agi: 425+10*0.2=87, Mag: 300*0.2=60, Rst: 175+55*2.5=575
Inventory (8/50) -- Strong Medicine, Ultra Medicine, Strong Elixir, Magic Herb, Copper Ore, Iron Orex2, Top Hat

Head: Black Fedora +10 Agi
Body: Black Trench Coat +30 Rst
Shield: Black Cloak +10% Dodge Chance
Weapon: none
Hands: Black Leather Gloves +20 Str
Legs: Black Trousers +25 Rst
Feet: Black Leather  +5% Critical Chance

Captain Raptor the Lardsummoner(Lv. 3) -- HP: 229/711 MP: 74/112+5 EP: 222/228 EXP: 0/30
Str: 41+2, Agi: 76+8, Mag: 66+10, Rst: 36+17
Lard Monster(Lv. 3) -- HP: 254/508 MP: 51/51 EP: 203/203 EXP: 0/38
Str: 41, Agi: 41, Mag: 25, Rst: 25
Inventory (3/50) -- Medicinex3

Head: Fedora +3 Agi, +5 Rst
Body: Bulletproof Vest +12 Rst, +5% Block Chance
Shield: none
Weapon: Staff of the Raptor +5 MP, +2 Str, +10 Mag
Feet: Sandals of Agility +5 Agi

Walter o'Dim(Lv. 3) -- HP: 1015/1015 MP: 152/152 EP: 254/254 EXP: 0/41
Str: 38, Agi: 76, Mag: 51, Rst: 25
Inventory (3/50) -- Medicinex3

Body: Torn Clothes
Shield: none
Weapon: Rune Bow - Life Energy attacks +5% powerful and drain HP instead of MP
Legs: Ripped Leggings
Feet: none

11clock

Entity gains a humanoid shape! He looks like a man completely dressed in black. A hood hides his face. Entity is now called Shade!

Shade: (Finally, I can feel things again. Hmm, I prefer being a skeleton, but this will do. Anyways, now to get out of here before Mystery notices my presence...)

Shade teleports to an unknown location!

Shade approaches the Dark Master, the king of Shadaliers. He looks like a ghostly black figure. He wears a long black robe.

Shade: "I got what you wanted, my lord."

Dark Master: "Good. Hand over the crystals, and I'll grant your soul full freedom as promised."

Shade: "Actually, that is no longer necessarily."

Shade takes out what appears to be a large black gun. He aims it at the Dark Master and fires it. A massive beam of energy strikes the Dark Master! The beam clears and the Dark Master is no longer there!

Shade: "Fool, you underestimated me. I knew you were bluffing when you said you'll free me, anyways."

Shade faces the crowd of Shadaliers watching. They don't move, shocked by what just happened.

Shade: "Your master is no more, I'm your new leader."

Shade aims the gun at the crowd.

Shade: "You'll call me Lord Shade. If anyone objects my rule, I will not hesitate to kill you. Now, we'll continue the plan, but we will continue it my way!"

Shade points the gun at one of the Shadaliers.

Shade: "You, go get the Blue Orb! They will love a nice swim..."

Alvester Sharp Jabs Raphile!

Mystery

Mystery: *thinking* ..someone just copied the energy of the Crystals. It was...a wraith of some sort. He seemed familiar, I believe Masson encountered him before.

...ah, yes, his name is Shade. He's considerably stronger than when Masson faced him.

I'll have to use Cognizant later where he was to find out where he went and what's changed about him, since I feel that he altered his form before he left here. Luckily I still have the remnants of power left to gather basic information from a distance, otherwise I may not have noticed.

...I'm definitely making that my next priority...

Mystery performs a basic attack on Dark Raphile.

EDIT: I'd just like to point out a couple of things. One is that the NPC section, along with the Items and Objects, needs to be updated. Secondly, my Multi-Form is called Black Mamba, like the species of snake, not Dark Mamba.

RayRay

Quote from: Mystery on July 17, 2011, 10:40:44 PM
EDIT: I'd just like to point out a couple of things. One is that the NPC section, along with the Items and Objects, needs to be updated. Secondly, my Multi-Form is called Black Mamba, like the species of snake, not Dark Mamba.
Fixed and updated.