News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forum Adventures (Day 4) [ON HOLD]

Started by RayRay, April 05, 2011, 05:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New story? Vote upon your role, please!

Old player, continue this story!
1 (20%)
Old player, start a new one!
2 (40%)
New player, continue this story!
0 (0%)
New player, start a new one!
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

11clock

Quote from: RayRay on August 04, 2011, 11:44:10 PM
Quote from: Mystery on August 04, 2011, 11:00:15 PM
Did someone post spam or something?

Connected to the other 2 Shadow Portals, RayRay.
Whoa. Are you sure about that? That means the tsunami could flood the lower levels of the cave! (and if 11clock can say if it will erode the Sacred Mountain) This will also make a river form due to erosion from an endless loop of water with the portals.

Actually, it could flood the cave, making it impossible to get the Red Orb. Water shouldn't be able to travel through the portals. Even if the water could enter the portals, Dio would prevent the water from passing through to the Sacred Mountain.

Freeforall

I wish I knew how to do this kind of stuff, but I am really horrible at it. :/ Maybe if there is a Night 4 I could join. I would die right away though.

Kiegruen

Captain Raptor looks to the North and sees the lights of a city faintly in the distance.

CRL: Hmmm... Maybe I'll find somewhere to rest and recover within the city. Hopefully I can find some place to barter or something as well...

CRL begins walking North toward Newarc, to E7.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

11clock

MEANWHILE...

The old man walks south. Based on what Dio explained to him, there should be another Chosen One. He reaches E7 and spots someone up ahead. The old man releases some bees to fly up and form an arrow, pointing to the city. The old man also places down a device and hooks it up to the ground. It will take a while to warm up, but it should be ready to use before the tidal wave hits.

Trogdor

Wulfgar watches as Alvester swoops towards the wounded Talvek Sentry.

"I'll take this opportunity to recover..."

Wulfgar turns his attention inwards and uses Invigorate!
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Infection

CCB uses stomp!

"Let's finish this."
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

RayRay

Waiting on T-Rok and Mystery. I could probably guess what Ntertain is going to do though.

T-Rok

Quote from: RayRay on August 05, 2011, 06:14:39 PM
Waiting on T-Rok and Mystery. I could probably guess what Ntertain is going to do though.

That he is going to rest? xD

Mystery

Have me ask Dio to come out, or I destroy the Yellow Orb if he refuses. If I can do this in the same turn, have me break an eighth of the The Lok funneling the Orb's power and add the Lok Fragment to my inventory.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Dio appears before Mystery! His presence is overwhelming! (Okay, maybe not to Mystery, but it would overwhelm others.)

Dio: "Don't even try to destroy the Orb. They can't be destroyed, otherwise the Shadaliers would of destroyed them rather than steal them from me. Don't even bother fighting me, either. I am vastly more powerful than you."

Dio walks over to Mystery. He suddenly changes shape from a young boy to a grown old man with a beard.

Dio: "Hand over the Yellow Orb, or at least explain to me how you can see this holy mountain. The Almighty has been silent about you."

And for future reference, the Lok is basically the door near the top of the Sacred Mountain. It's impossible to go through it and it can only be opened by bringing all 8 Orbs back to the Sacred Mountain.

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on August 06, 2011, 08:16:45 PM
And for future reference, the Lok is basically the door near the top of the Sacred Mountain. It's impossible to go through it and it can only be opened by bringing all 8 Orbs back to the Sacred Mountain.
I realize that. The fragment I break off wouldn't affect anything as it'd still be protected by the magical barrier.

Mystery: I might not be able to destroy these in my current state, but I wasn't going to at this point in time, anyway. I just needed to get you out here.

As to why I can see the mountain? Absolutely nothing in any form of any kind whatsoever that does, does not, or may exist can be hidden from me. This is true even at my astronomically power-reduced state. It's not like the holy barrier was difficult to get by.

Your 'Almighty' have no idea who I am. It's not like they should. If I was at my full potential, they would be nothing to me. And subsequently, you would be even less than nothing.

If you're wondering why I needed to get you out here, it's because I'm ordering you to stop interfering.  These 'Chosen Ones' can absolutely not be allowed to get the Orbs and bring them back here. I am much stronger than them, but they have the advantage of numbers. Your nonsense isn't making my job any easier.

And about you being vastly more powerful than me..I'll check back here later when I get 5 Orbs to complete my first task. Then we'll see who's stronger.

For now...I'll just settle for damaging of the Lok's physical component!

Mystery breaks off a Lok Fragment (one-eighth of it) using the power of the Yellow Orb.

11clock

Dio watches Mystery take the Lok Fragment.

Dio: "No one can be more powerful than the Almighty. More powerful than me, but not the Almighty."

Dio raises a hand.

Dio: "The Almighty won't let me kill you. However, I can still hinder you."

Dio shoots a big blast of light at Mystery! Mystery temporally loses his ability to create Shadow Portals! However, the currently active portals can still be used.

Dio: "Keep the Yellow Orb for now. I sense that the New Dark One has sent a horde of Demons after you. You might want to be quick. I'll go see if you're telling the truth about the Almighty not knowing who you are. It's rather odd that he doesn't know you."

Dio vanishes.

RayRay

The orbs thing make it seem like Dragon Ball Z.

Quick Library Link

Night 3; 6/10

A tsunami is forming at (0,0) from A1 to A5! In the next 3 turns, the wave will travel East (for 10 turns) and destroy towns in the way! It will also slowly flood caves, temples and pits floor by floor! (Any rooms the flood can't reach will not be filled with water)

Alvester uses his Rare Attack, Darkwing! A giant bat encloaks the night sky and swoops down on the Talvek Sentry! 1,140 damage! Talvek Sentry B faints! WINNERZ!
+52 EXP
Alvester levels up! +10 HP, 2 MP, 5 EP, 2 Str, 2 Agi, 1 Mag
CCB levels up! +30 HP, 1 MP, 5 EP, 1 Str, 1 Agi, 1 Mag
Wulfgar levels up! +35 HP, 1 MP, 4 EP, 2 Str, 1 Rst
Ntertain levels up TWICE! +36 HP, 2 MP, 23 EP, 2 Str, 4 Agi, 1 Mag, 1 Rst
A Bat Wing drops on the ground.
An Agate of Preemptiveness drops! This Agate allows players to get the sneak on the enemy in the 1st turn sometimes, but can let the enemy do the same. At least 4 players should vote if it will be thrown.

The town restores the party!

Mystery threatens Dio as he reveals himself. Dio watches as he breaks a chip off of the Lok using the Yellow Orb. He then disables Mystery's ability to summon more Shadow Portals and vanishes.

CRL travels north to Newarc at E7.

Walter o'Dim walks to B7 and enters the cave.

Shade rubs the Blue Orb and continues to speak ancient language.

The Demon flock moves to C6.

Required Turns: Everyone but CRL and Walter o'Dim

Boss Battle at (0,0) E5: Newarc
Alvester, CCB, Wulfgar, Ntertain -><- Raphile (fainted), Talvek Sentry A (fainted), Talvek Sentry B

(0,0)

Alvester + CCB + Wulfgar + Ntertain + Raphile -- E5, Newarc
Mystery -- H8: Sacred Mountain
CRL -- E7
Walter o'Dim -- B7 Cave, B1F
Demon Flock -- C6

(0,0), B7 Cave, B1F

Walter o'Dim -- D8

Shade -- (?,?) ??

Shadow Portal link from (0,0) B7 Cave, B1F, F4 to (0,0) H8: Sacred Mountain
Shadow Portal link from (0,0) B7 Cave, B1F, F4 to (0,0) C2 bottom, temple, B4F, E7
Shadow Portal link from (0,0) H8: Sacred Mountain to (0,0) C2 bottom, temple, B4F, E7

Alvester (Lv. 5) -- HP: 525/525 MP: 105/105 EP: 263/263, EXP: 33/52
Str: 79+10, Agi: 79+5, Mag: 53, Rst: 26
Inventory (9/50) -- Medicinex3, Strong Medicine, Tree Branch, Bat Wingx5
Head: none
Body: Torn
Shield: Rusty Wing Shield +%3 Block Chance
Weapon: Claw +10 Str, +5 Agi
Hands: none
Legs: none
Feet: none
Accessory: none
Allied with: CCB, Wulfgar, Ntertain

Corrugated Cardboard Box (Lv. 4) -- HP: 2060/2060 MP: 72/62+10 EP: 335/335, EXP: 28/59
Str: 77+7, Agi: 31+5, Mag: 31, Rst: 36+3
Inventory (4/50) -- Spiky Bracelets, Rotten Cheese, Charoite Ring, Crystal Ball
Head: Paper Horns +3 Rst
Body: none
Shield: Cardboard Shield +%1 Block Chance
Weapon: Claws of Corrugation +7 Str
Hands: Paper Bracers of Prestidigitation +5 Agi
Feet: Cardboard Folds of Conjuration +5 MP
Accessory: Trinket of Corrugation +5 MP
Allied with: Alvester, Wulfgar, Ntertain

Wulfgar (Lv. 5) -- HP: 1838/1838 MP: 53/53 EP: 197/197, EXP: 34/53
Str: 92+10, Agi: 39, Mag: 26, Rst: 53
Inventory (5/50) -- Ultra Medicine, Fang, Good Cheese, Rotten Cheese, Crystal Ball
Body: none
Shield: N/A
Weapon: Warmaul "Tor" +10 Str, +%3 Critical Chance, -Shield Equip
Legs: Ripped Leggings
Feet: Cracked Leather Boots
Allied with: Alvester, CCB, Ntertain

Ntertain (Lv. 6) -- HP: 860/860 MP: 54/54 EP: 538/538, EXP: 7/52
Str: 54+20, Agi: 81+3, Mag: 27, Rst: 27+17
Inventory (11/50) -- Medicinex2, Strong Elixir, Iron Bolt, Crystal Ball, Shurikensx6
Head: Cheap Leather Hat +4 Rst
Body: Cheap Leather Tunic +5 Rst
Shield: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
Weapon: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
Hands: Cheap Leather Gloves +3 Rst
Legs: Cheap Leather Greaves +3 Rst
Feet: Cheap Leather Boots +2 Rst
Accessory: 26 Ninja Pendant +3 Agi
Allied with: Alvester, CCB, Wulfgar

Mystery (Lv. ?) -- HP: 3128/6000*1.5=9000 MP: 185/1850*0.1 EP: 4060/2750*1.5 EXP: ?/? -- Multi-form: Black Mamba(3/10)
Str: 275+20*2.5=738, Agi: 425+10*0.2=87, Mag: 300*0.2=60, Rst: 175+55*2.5=575
Inventory (10/50) -- Strong Medicine, Ultra Medicine, Strong Elixir, Magic Herb, Copper Ore, Iron Orex2, Top Hat, Yellow Orb, The Lok (1/8th)

Head: Black Fedora +10 Agi
Body: Black Trench Coat +30 Rst
Shield: Black Cloak +10% Dodge Chance
Weapon: none
Hands: Black Leather Gloves +20 Str
Legs: Black Trousers +25 Rst
Feet: Black Leather  +5% Critical Chance

Captain Raptor the Lardsummoner (Lv. 3) -- HP: 554/711 MP: 74/112+5 EP: 220/228 EXP: 7/30
Str: 41+2, Agi: 76+8, Mag: 66+10, Rst: 36+17
Lard Monster (Not summoned) (Lv. 3) -- HP: 347/508 MP: 51/51 EP: 193/203 EXP: 7/38
Str: 41, Agi: 41, Mag: 25, Rst: 25
Inventory (1/50) -- Medicine

Head: Fedora +3 Agi, +5 Rst
Body: Bulletproof Vest +12 Rst, +5% Block Chance
Shield: none
Weapon: Staff of the Raptor +5 MP, +2 Str, +10 Mag
Feet: Sandals of Agility +5 Agi

Walter o'Dim (Lv. 3) -- HP: 1015/1015 MP: 152/152 EP: 254/254 EXP: 0/41
Str: 38, Agi: 76, Mag: 51, Rst: 25
Inventory (3/50) -- Medicinex3

Body: Torn Clothes
Shield: none
Weapon: Rune Bow - Life Energy attacks +5% powerful and drain HP instead of MP
Legs: Ripped Leggings
Feet: none

11clock

Raphile looks at Alvester.

Raphile: "Urgh, you only won because of your allies, you pathetic wimp. I'll be back!"

Raphile scowls at CCB, then soars up into the air with the other Talvek Sentries and fly off. They leave behind 10 bombs and Leather Talvek Armor!

NEW ITEMS!

Bomb: Can be used to blow up cracked walls in dungeons. Can also be used in battle.

Leather Talvek Armor: Body armor. Gives 10 RST and 5 AGI.

Alvester takes the Bat Wing and the Leather Talvek Armor and equips the armor.

Alvester: "Where did that old man go? Didn't he say he owned a bee farm or something?"

Mystery

If an Iron Bolt, Data Chip, and a Herb take up more inventory space than Shurikens(seriously, what), I think the whole 1/8 Inv size thing should be done away with. It doesn't make much sense, and this isn't Diablo with a grid-type inventory system.

I intended for the Lok to take up normal inventory space.

Mystery uses Creation with his Copper Ore, Iron Ore x2, and Magic Herb to make an Alchemy Pot.
(Can combine 2 ingredients to make a new random item which isn't one of the 2 used, and requires 3 MP per use. Can make items not on the list in the library.)