News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forum Adventures (Day 4) [ON HOLD]

Started by RayRay, April 05, 2011, 05:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New story? Vote upon your role, please!

Old player, continue this story!
1 (20%)
Old player, start a new one!
2 (40%)
New player, continue this story!
0 (0%)
New player, start a new one!
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Infection

OOC: Okay, since no one else is taking the other 5 bombs, I'll scoop them up.

CCB casually snatches the rest of the x5 Bombs
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

Mystery

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

RayRay

Quick Library Link

Night 3; 7/10

A tsunami is forming at (0,0) from A1 to A5! In the next 2 turns, the wave will travel East (for 10 turns) and destroy towns in the way! It will also slowly flood caves, temples and pits floor by floor! (Any rooms the flood can't reach will not be filled with water)

Alvester picks up the Bat Wing and Leather Talvek Armor and equips it. Alvester walks over to "Tusami's Bee Farm." The sign leads him to go south of Newarc.
CCB picks up the 10 bombs.

The party walks south. Suddenly they feel an Earthquake! They look up and see a flock of demons fly East! They look back down and see a velociraptor in front of them.

Mystery uses Creation with a Copper Ore, 2 Iron Ores, and a Magic Herb! The result was an Alchemy Pot and a loss of 19 MP!

Mystery feels an Earthquake!

CRL travels north to Newarc at E6. He suddenly sees a bunch of red demons up in the sky and feels an earthquake down in the ground! He looks back up and sees a giant bat, a BOX, a buff guy, and a ninja! in front of his eyes.

Walter o'Dim walks up to D7. A MASSIVE shock-wave attacks the cave! Rocks begin to fall from above!

Shade rubs the Blue Orb and continues to speak ancient language.

The Demon flock moves to E6. They ignore CRL and Alvester's party from below.

The Earthquake everyone felt causes rocks to fall in the (0,0) B7 Cave! The shadow portal erases and forms a cracked wall.

Required Turns: Everyone but Walter o'Dim

(0,0)

Alvester + CCB + Wulfgar + Ntertain + CRL + Demon Flock -- E6
Mystery -- H8: Sacred Mountain
Walter o'Dim -- B7 Cave, B1F

(0,0), B7 Cave, B1F

Walter o'Dim -- D7

Shade -- (?,?) ??
Shadow Portal link from (0,0) H8: Sacred Mountain to (0,0) C2 bottom, temple, B4F, E7

Alvester (Lv. 5) -- HP: 525/525 MP: 105/105 EP: 263/263, EXP: 33/52
Str: 79+10, Agi: 79+10, Mag: 53, Rst: 26+10
Inventory (10/50) -- Medicinex3, Strong Medicine, Tree Branch, Bat Wingx6

Equipment (33/56)
Head: none
Body: (how long has your body armor said "Torn "?) Leather Talvek Armor +10 Rst, +5 Agi
Shield: Rusty Wing Shield +%3 Block Chance
Weapon: Claw +10 Str, +5 Agi
Hands: none
Legs: none
Feet: none
Accessory: none
Allied with: CCB, Wulfgar, Ntertain

Corrugated Cardboard Box (Lv. 4) -- HP: 2060/2060 MP: 72/62+10 EP: 335/335, EXP: 28/59
Str: 77+7, Agi: 31+5, Mag: 31, Rst: 36+3
Inventory (14/50) -- Spiky Bracelets, Rotten Cheese, Charoite Ring, Crystal Ball, Bomb x10

Equipment (26/52)
Head: Paper Horns +3 Rst
Body: none
Shield: Cardboard Shield +%1 Block Chance
Weapon: Claws of Corrugation +7 Str
Hands: Paper Bracers of Prestidigitation +5 Agi
Feet: Cardboard Folds of Conjuration +5 MP
Accessory: Trinket of Corrugation +5 MP
Allied with: Alvester, Wulfgar, Ntertain

Wulfgar (Lv. 5) -- HP: 1838/1838 MP: 53/53 EP: 197/197, EXP: 34/53
Str: 92+10, Agi: 39, Mag: 26, Rst: 53
Inventory (5/50) -- Ultra Medicine, Fang, Good Cheese, Rotten Cheese, Crystal Ball

Equipment (11/56)
Body: none
Shield: N/A
Weapon: Warmaul "Tor" +10 Str, +%3 Critical Chance, -Shield Equip
Legs: Ripped Leggings
Feet: Cracked Leather Boots
Allied with: Alvester, CCB, Ntertain

Ntertain (Lv. 6) -- HP: 860/860 MP: 54/54 EP: 538/538, EXP: 7/52
Str: 54+20, Agi: 81+3, Mag: 27, Rst: 27+17
Inventory (11/50) -- Medicinex2, Strong Elixir, Iron Bolt, Crystal Ball, Shurikensx6

Equipment (40/60)
Head: Cheap Leather Hat +4 Rst
Body: Cheap Leather Tunic +5 Rst
Shield: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
Weapon: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
Hands: Cheap Leather Gloves +3 Rst
Legs: Cheap Leather Greaves +3 Rst
Feet: Cheap Leather Boots +2 Rst
Accessory: 26 Ninja Pendant +3 Agi
Allied with: Alvester, CCB, Wulfgar

Mystery (Lv. ?) -- HP: 3128/6000*1.5=9000 MP: 166/1850*0.1 EP: 4060/2750*1.5 EXP: ?/? -- Multi-form: Black Mamba(4/10)
Str: 275+20*2.5=738, Agi: 425+10*0.2=87, Mag: 300*0.2=60, Rst: 175+55*2.5=575
Inventory (7/50) -- Strong Medicine, Ultra Medicine, Strong Elixir, Top Hat, Yellow Orb, The Lok (1/8th), Alchemy Pot

Equipment (100/?)
Head: Black Fedora +10 Agi
Body: Black Trench Coat +30 Rst
Shield: Black Cloak +10% Dodge Chance
Weapon: none
Hands: Black Leather Gloves +20 Str
Legs: Black Trousers +25 Rst
Feet: Black Leather  +5% Critical Chance

Captain Raptor the Lardsummoner (Lv. 3) -- HP: 554/711 MP: 74/112+5 EP: 220/228 EXP: 7/30
Str: 41+2, Agi: 76+8, Mag: 66+10, Rst: 36+17
Lard Monster (Not summoned) (Lv. 3) -- HP: 347/508 MP: 51/51 EP: 193/203 EXP: 7/38
Str: 41, Agi: 41, Mag: 25, Rst: 25
Inventory (1/50) -- Medicine

Equipment (47/48)
Head: Fedora +3 Agi, +5 Rst
Body: Bulletproof Vest +12 Rst, +5% Block Chance
Shield: none
Weapon: Staff of the Raptor +5 MP, +2 Str, +10 Mag
Feet: Sandals of Agility +5 Agi

Walter o'Dim (Lv. 3) -- HP: 1015/1015 MP: 152/152 EP: 254/254 EXP: 0/41
Str: 38, Agi: 76, Mag: 51, Rst: 25
Inventory (3/50) -- Medicinex3

Equipment (5/48)
Body: Torn Clothes
Shield: none
Weapon: Rune Bow - Life Energy attacks +5% powerful and drain HP instead of MP
Legs: Ripped Leggings
Feet: none

Infection

Uh, @RayRay My first post included me picking up 5 bombs. 2 or 3 days later, no one took the other 5, so I posted again taking all 10.

Please change that, simple confusion, no worries.
Also, are we fighting this raptor or what? :P

RayRay

Quote from: Infection on August 18, 2011, 05:37:13 PM
Uh, @RayRay My first post included me picking up 5 bombs. 2 or 3 days later, no one took the other 5, so I posted again taking all 10.

Please change that, simple confusion, no worries.
oops. I thought there was only 5 bombs.

Kiegruen

Quote from: Infection on August 18, 2011, 05:37:13 PM

Let's box! (no pun intended :P)

By the way RayRay, cancel my movement to the city. I'm going to engage these guys and depending on what we decide I may follow them to the device I just saw the guy activate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

Mystery

What caused that earthquake and why did it only get rid of the Shadow Portal? >_>

And what's this new 'Equipment' meter of sorts for?

Mystery cancels his Multi-Form to prevent more turns of being Weakened
, and if you'll let me do this in the same turn, combines the Strong Elixir and Top Hat in the Alchemy Pot for a new item.

RayRay

Quote from: Mystery on August 18, 2011, 08:24:47 PM
Not new. I just never displayed it. Each level adds 4 pts. You start with 40 pts. You can't go over the maximum pts. so that your armor won't be overpowered in the start of the game.

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on August 18, 2011, 08:24:47 PM
What caused that earthquake and why did it only get rid of the Shadow Portal? >_>

Mystery cancels his Multi-Form to prevent more turns of being Weakened
, and if you'll let me do this in the same turn, combines the Strong Elixir and Top Hat in the Alchemy Pot for a new item.

My earthquake post was earlier. The tsunami forming caused it, and I destroyed the shadow portal to prevent the cave from flooding. You can reactivate it when we're done with the cave.

Anyways...

Dio is worried that Mystery will bring the demons to the Sacred Mountain, as he didn't leave as expected! He sends in some help!

Mystery is struck by a blinding light! Everything around him turns into light! A humanoid creature can be seen in the light, but the light prevents Mystery from getting better detail of it.

?: "I'm the Almighty."

The Almighty appears to point at Mystery.

Almighty: "You're not from around here, are you? You do realize that you're trespassing on my territory? Get off of this mountain!"

The Almighty appears to be shielded by a barrier.

Infection

CCB gets an idea.

"Hm, perhaps this old cheese will be of some use!"

CCB composes x5 Bombs and x1 Rotten Cheese to create x5 Stink Bombs!

"Aha. This is wunderbar!"

Mystery

Although the light appears to be blinding, it doesn't affect Mystery's vision past several seconds. He can see the full figure of the Almighty.

Mystery: I didn't realize you had a deed to this mountain, Mr. Almighty. And your trifling desires  don't remotely help this world's current situation; in fact, they harm it. I do not see why you can't get the Orbs yourself, or release Dio to do so. He'll do whatever you ask.

As for why I'm here and why I'll stay here for a while, I have an agenda.

Mystery shows the Almighty the Lok Fragment he broke off of the door.

Even though you're super-powerful, you really don't know who I am in the slightest.

I don't suggest fighting me, nor hindering me in any way, as it wouldn't help anyone at all whatsoever. Go away and do something useful.

11clock

The Almighty: "I can't leave this mountain, and neither can Dio. I used up most of my power to create this mountain and the Orbs. I don't have the energy to go anywhere. As for why Dio can't leave the mountain, it's because if he leaves for one second the Shadaliers will sense his presence and attack him immediately.

The Shadalier Threat is bigger than you can imagine. They have destroyed countless worlds, including my own. The Sacred Mountain was created to halt their progress, but with the Orbs in their hands the Sacred Mountain will only hinder them slightly.

They are draining the energy from this world. If you keep collecting the Orbs for yourself, the world will cease to exist. Either stop collecting the Orbs, collect them and bring them to me, or taste my wrath."

The Almighty gives Mystery back his Shadow Portal abilities.

The Almighty: "You have been given back your powers. Leave this mountain at once and stop interfering!"

MEANWHILE...

The old guy approaches the party.

?: "Hello, Chosen Ones. I am Tusami, bee keeper and former master of Kung Fu."

A velociraptor approaches the party.

Tusami: "I see that all of the Chosen Ones are here, except for one. You'll bump into him later. Anyways, there is a device I planted south of here. It'll help you greatly with collecting the Orbs.

Anyways, I was contacted by Dio and he informed me of what's going on. He insists that I help you with your quest."

Accept Tusami into the party?

T-Rok

Ntertain: One regular human? I don't think we have one yet. I say you're in.

11clock

Alvester votes to let Tusami into the party. He also explains to the velociraptor on what's going on.

Alvester: "Funny how all of us are completely different from one another."

Tusami: "That's because the Almighty chose you all carefully. What can easily take out CCB can easily be defeated by Ntertain, for example."

Tusami looks at the velociraptor.

Tusami: "My apologies for getting you involved in this so quickly. To make up for it, you can take your time to decide if you want to help us.  Or you can join us now."