News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Ground...

Started by 11clock, June 07, 2011, 03:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

That makes PERFECT sense if you dont think about it!!

setherouth

Quote from: darkflash on June 10, 2011, 03:48:12 PM
That makes PERFECT sense if you dont think about it!!
Yes it does, Yes it does.

Cloud Strife

Siedge

questions does that mean this new soil will start to glow now?

sly 3 4 me

Quote from: Siedge on June 13, 2011, 07:03:10 PM

You seem to have missed every single usage of sarcasm in the topic, too bad.

Siedge

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on June 13, 2011, 07:21:48 PM

ive noticed something in game u insult me and u follow all my topics i use a diffrent account and u don't and i talk to you normal and i say the same things but no insults... hmm wierd?

sly 3 4 me

Quote from: Siedge on June 13, 2011, 11:13:30 PM
Quote from: sly 3 4 me on June 13, 2011, 07:21:48 PM

ive noticed something in game u insult me and u follow all my topics i use a diffrent account and u don't and i talk to you normal and i say the same things but no insults... hmm wierd?

I hope you mean another account on the forum and not in the game. If you mean in the game, then it would mean you would have taken advantage of the donor pool account activation topic.

Quote from: Siedge on May 09, 2011, 07:47:17 PM
Quote from: Siedge on April 22, 2011, 11:44:35 AM
Can you add me to the list?
come on guys please donate it would help me out alot!

Quote from: Siedge on June 13, 2011, 11:15:18 PM
Sly... its sad u follow my topics and insult me
u insult me in game on Siedge i get on my other account and i say the same things and yet... no insults...

Edit: Read your other topic and noticed it says you do have an account previously. I didn't think someone would try a stunt like that.

Hope you mean it's someone else's account and you use it and it was simply a poor choice of words.

Lucifer

Sly, don't jump to conclusions. Yes yes, it's quite fun to be dramatic and play Sherlock bloody Holmes and pick on the new guy, but it's not necessary in the least. Siege plays a friend's account from time to time, that's it. Now please, stay on topic.

LeGuy

Wait just a second here, guys.

We're being told that the ground emits light as depth increases because of magical microscopic bioluminescent organisms. But in order for an organism to emit light, the light has to come from that organism. One can't just release a magical glowing substance that radiates a brilliant field of electromagnetism for all eternity. If you're going to voluntarily emit light energy, (I do it all the time when it's dark in my house) that energy has to come from somewhere; namely, the chemical energy in your body.

Now - if these organisms existed "a long time ago", how is this massive body of Stickapon-residue still maintaining a strong electromagnetic field?

Consequently, consider this graph.

Now... watch what happens if you invert the manipulative variable.

I think this data proves that Jake's theory was fabricated, entirely for the purpose of concealing what burns endlessly beneath the lush fields and barren wastelands of the Stick Online universe...

Anti-Jesusland.

Essentially... hell. It's on fire, you know? So, logically, earth that's closer to it would be brighter!

If you guys want to reject the obvious truth here, you can go ahead and believe in whatever freaking organisms Meiun tells you about... but I think that established scientific documentation clearly supports my theory.
Whee!

ARTgames

It does because science.

Siedge

Hand me a Shovel Ill Start Digging!

Hikarikuen

Whoa, hold on a second... my common sense is tingling.

Blacksilvet

Oh noes its the average man.

EpicPhailure

Jake's explanation would make sense.

IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FACT THAT THE SUN NEVER SETS.