News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Another SO Item Database and info site.

Started by igufed, August 29, 2011, 03:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

igufed

So, with the donation pool generating new players and returning players, I wanted everyone to have another option for places to go for information about the game.

Therefore, http://v2info.stick-league.com was born.

Site features include:

• Information on every weapon, hat and monster in the game
  • Sortable columns on the weapons and headgear pages
  • A basic stat mixer that doesn't require a download
  • Information on the different kinds of events that occur in the Stick Online world
  • Map of the entire Stick Online world which displays each area's alias
  • Additional downloads

That's basically it.  If something doesn't work or my information is wrong, feel free to post corrections in this topic.

(Site was only tested in the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer, use those with javascript enabled for best results.)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

CherryPie

Very accurate info except for one thing - the cooldown speed/drop rate. I say you should add an "extremely fast/difficult" category to show the speed difference between katana/spire & the rareness difference between slasher/IS & lsb. Besides that, very good and accurate information, keep it up! :)

edit: you can estimate the cooldown speed of the gm weapons pretty easily imo :P

Celson

Finally. A database with accurate information. Nice one mate!

Gho$t

I must say it is very nice and highly accurate. I look forward to seeing more and the possible updates to come for the site. Good Luck. :)

Forum

Nice job. Also isn't lingus' gauntlet also owned by lingus :P?

And if you want to add i made playlist of Chaos and Danima'ls tournaments. I couldnt find footage of all of chaos' though :(
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9F86DA6F3BEC5C2D
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4AB16AA77EAF58D5
Officially quitted

buffi

Top hat adds 10 bonus stamina, in addition to that from int

sly 3 4 me

It's very nice, it includes more updated information than the other ones. I had thought of the idea for the videos when you had asked me last night, but I wasn't sure about if it would look too cluttered. :P

foG

Very, very good work and looking nice, I am impressed! Keep it up, mate :-)

Only things I'd like to add:

I would consider the LSB's cooldown 'Very Slow'; it's just as slow as the IS
The Flame Gauntlet's icon is a dagger
My Guardian Helmet gives along the other boosts an additional +10 HP

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Scotty

Being that the community has overall matured over the years from its last attempt at it, why not try installing mediawiki and having the community populate that for you?

igufed

Quote from: foG on August 29, 2011, 11:54:17 AM
I would consider the LSB's cooldown 'Very Slow'; it's just as slow as the IS

Just checked the 3 cooldown speeds, GS is roughly 2.75 seconds, IS is roughly 2.95 seconds, and LSB is roughly 3.00 seconds.  Changed LSB cooldown on the site to very slow.  Thanks.

Quote from: Scotty on August 29, 2011, 11:57:21 AM
Being that the community has overall matured over the years from its last attempt at it, why not try installing mediawiki and having the community populate that for you?

Since we're at the end of v2, everything has been pretty much found and doesn't really require mass amounts of people to report their findings anymore. 

Along with that, I guess I just personally don't feel like the entire community could handle that.  Also why both of my league sites don't allow users to register their own accounts.  But, maybe I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt. 

Once v3 comes out and I see that there is no 'database' for findings on it, I can set up a wiki for that and see how it goes.

CherryPie

after the boost of the gs drop rate, you could consider the drop chance as moderate (allthough I'm not sure if Mystery would agree).

igufed

Quote from: CherryPie on August 29, 2011, 12:48:23 PM
after the boost of the gs drop rate, you could consider the drop chance as moderate (allthough I'm not sure if Mystery would agree).

Even with its increase, I still wouldn't put it in the same category as the other 'moderate' ones.

Overall, I still think it is difficult.  Despite gufiluci having 2 GSs by 21 with no WH, and lucigufi having 3 WHs and no GS by 20.

Forum

Quote from: Forum on August 29, 2011, 10:25:02 AM
Lingus' gauntlet is also owned by Lingus.
Despite his acc being deleted/whatever happened (idk if it was restored or what)
Officially quitted

Lingus

Quote from: Forum on August 29, 2011, 02:19:24 PM
Quote from: Forum on August 29, 2011, 10:25:02 AM
Lingus' gauntlet is also owned by Lingus.
Despite his acc being deleted/whatever happened (idk if it was restored or what)
It would be the same as any other previous GM. I know longer have GM status so therefor do not have access to my GM account or items. Even so, my GM weapon is still an item in the game as much as any other GM weapon. It is also a completely different item than the one Lucifer has. I know this because the stam usage is different. If you want to add mine it was called "The Gauntlet".