News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Anything of the old forums left?

Started by Yankyal, September 17, 2011, 11:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yankyal

I want to see what horrifyingly stupid things I posted back then. So is there anything left of the old forums?
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

BigBushWolfPapa

Hikarikuen

Here are the really old ones, which go back into the B&W era. How crazy is it that I still remember the URL by heart after all these years and all of Invisionfree's letter-number codes?

Pretty sure those are actually the second forums, but the first (if there actually were more) were before my time and before the game really took off, and I imagine it couldn't have been around for very long before the Invisionfree one started.

Funny how the very first topics on that forum already have people complaining about the "PvPers can kill anyone" system which wasn't removed for years afterward. Good times.

Loganvz123

Remember the old Main site? Which was purely designed in SO graphics. I miss the days.... Wait, wasn't there something like Verison.com/mysnoot?

stick d00d

Quote from: Loganvz123 on September 19, 2011, 02:50:47 AM
Remember the old Main site? Which was purely designed in SO graphics. I miss the days.... Wait, wasn't there something like Verison.com/mysnoot?
Haha yea this was the site I remembered from just starting the game. I think it was a shot of the clubhouse or something with links on the side. That was actually what made me want to try the game out.

CherryPie

Quote from: stick d00d on September 21, 2011, 10:14:48 AM
Quote from: Loganvz123 on September 19, 2011, 02:50:47 AM
Haha yea this was the site I remembered from just starting the game. I think it was a shot of the clubhouse or something with links on the side. That was actually what made me want to try the game out.

that was stickonlinegame.com, it really looked pretty basic but still very cool. I hope we will get something similiar for v3. :)

Jake

Lol, reading through my old posts. Holy cow was I dumb!

krele

Does anyone remember dustnet, hahaha!?

CherryPie

Does anyone remember Chaos Commentary for the 5th Chaos Tournament on Ventrilo?

"WOAH, now he got a hit in and.."
"WOAH another hit.. and .."
"OOHHH another hit!!"

I loved it! :D

EpicPhailure

There was also a Stick-ho.ipbfree.com that TheZro made to regather the SO community, until these boards came on. Then, IPBfree shutdown and it died D: