News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Josh, December 12, 2011, 10:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foly

Love this game, i used to play on the west european server (europe server before the split). My favourite champions where Nidalee (i made a guide for her), anivia and sometimes veigar. Never really played ranked games, i liked the unranked casual games more.

EpicPhailure

I got into ranked games, and currently have a 6 game winning streak with Soraka XD

Lucifer

Badump.

Finally level 30! Mainly using Twisted Fate, Teemo and Graves, slowly learning to jungle with Nunu and Kayle. Got Gragas yesterday, and starting to play him a bit.

Chaos111

Twisted Fate is pretty awesome.
Life is only the beginning of the story.

Titan

Miss old Twisted Fate, but he was pretty crazy OP.
I'm playing a lot of Nidalee,Nasus,Kassadin,Ahri, and Trundle these days.
Livin' in a lonely world.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Titan on March 28, 2012, 05:50:09 PM

Beta-old TF had AOE on his gold card, and his global tp wasn't his ulti.

Also, came back from a short stint with HoN. Decided Lulu wasn't appealing enough, so I finally bought some AD runes :u (former runes were Magic Resist Reds, MP5/level Yellows, a random assortment of Blues, and flat Health Quints).

Titan

Quote from: EpicPhailure on March 28, 2012, 06:18:26 PM

Also, came back from a short stint with HoN. Decided Lulu wasn't appealing enough, so I finally bought some AD runes :u (former runes were Magic Resist Reds, MP5/level Yellows, a random assortment of Blues, and flat Health Quints).

TF with his gate as his e was the most fun ever.
But yeah I haven't seen Lulu once since her release, so I don't really know what to think of her.
Livin' in a lonely world.

T-Rok

Quote from: Titan on March 29, 2012, 06:45:27 AM

But yeah I haven't seen Lulu once since her release, so I don't really know what to think of her.

I really enjoy having Lulu on my team. She provides great support. 2 slows, 1 shield, 1 knockup, 1 speed boost, 1 polymorph, 1 instant health increase. That being said, AS Lulu is stupidly powerful ._. Like AD Sona before nerf.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: T-Rok on March 29, 2012, 02:11:38 PM
Quote from: Titan on March 29, 2012, 06:45:27 AM

I really enjoy having Lulu on my team. She provides great support. 2 slows, 1 shield, 1 knockup, 1 speed boost, 1 polymorph, 1 instant health increase. That being said, AS Lulu is stupidly powerful ._. Like AD Sona before nerf.

I suppose Lulu is a great team support if your team synergizes well together as players.

As a solo queue support, I'm guessing I haven't seen anyone find her niche, which is probably the case. Everybody has a niche that they fit in with really well, and possibly change the meta; it just takes time for someone to find out. From what I've seen from solo queue, the Lulus aren't even very good; they're usually failing at even general support concepts such as warding and counterwarding.

Her skills seem to be more preliminary fight based -- basically giving her team the best outcome they can get so that the ensuing teamfight is more favorable. Slows and movement speed to catch opposing champions out of position usually don't make much presence in a midst of a teamfight, and the shield and life increase are for general use, like most shields or heals are.

T-Rok

Ahh, those just sound like bad players. I've seen Lulu lane with both a random Vayne and myself as Graves. Dear god she saved me so often after getting a kill. We were laning against an Ezreal and a Corki. They destroyed our health. So if it was risky to kill one cause the other would destroy us. With her supports though, it was boss. I'll admit she pales in comparison to other supports early game, (Soraka ._.) but her mid-late game is quite beautiful. Considering her ult is on a 60 second CD without CDR.

Seifer

Still not as good as my epic quadra kill after the enemy steals our baron. But I did manage to pill off a couple triple kills.

Mr Pwnage

You finally had a good game! :D
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Seifer

Most of my games go like that now :(

Mr Pwnage

Where'd all the champs go?  :o
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

T-Rok

What do you mean where'd they go? That's what my champion store page always looks like.. Excluding the first hour of champion releases, but that doesn't count.