News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Josh, December 12, 2011, 10:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

My League of Legends dick is definitely shorter than you guys. Speaking of unnecessarily spending money, I finally bought myself some skins :3, Tango Twisted Fate & Bladecraft Orianna. Lovin' them both. <3

Hey T, you play Karma right? I know she generally builds into Rod of Ages whilst midding, but what might you recommend for a 0CS support role? I'm kind of at a loss... Last game I ended up jumping around between a lot of items, starting with dorans into philo stone and kage's lucky pick, picked up boots of lucidity when I could, and finished with morellos, rabadons, frozen heart, and aiges of legion. They made me sell my philo stone for wards :X.

EpicPhailure

You sure they didn't replace that freshly bought RP in your pockets? :D (and a bit of IP)

T-Rok

Quote from: Lucifer on May 29, 2012, 05:47:29 PM
My League of Legends dick is definitely shorter than you guys. Speaking of unnecessarily spending money, I finally bought myself some skins :3, Tango Twisted Fate & Bladecraft Orianna. Lovin' them both. <3

Hey T, you play Karma right? I know she generally builds into Rod of Ages whilst midding, but what might you recommend for a 0CS support role? I'm kind of at a loss... Last game I ended up jumping around between a lot of items, starting with dorans into philo stone and kage's lucky pick, picked up boots of lucidity when I could, and finished with morellos, rabadons, frozen heart, and aiges of legion. They made me sell my philo stone for wards :X.

I love spending money.. It's just that spending it on LoL gives it a purpose rather than spending it on food and junk. I support a good business and I enjoy the game.

As for Karma, I don't generally play her outside of All Middle games. But as a support role you'll want to rush a philo stone. Getting the mana component first, 3 wards and 3 red sodas. This is possible with the support tree gold bonus. Boots. Philo stone. Lucidity. And then buy as needed. I like to include Aegis usually too.

Seifer

Quote from: T-Rok on May 30, 2012, 12:49:16 AM

I love spending money.. It's just that spending it on LoL gives it a purpose rather than spending it on food and junk. I support a good business and I enjoy the game.

As for Karma, I don't generally play her outside of All Middle games. But as a support role you'll want to rush a philo stone. Getting the mana component first, 3 wards and 3 red sodas. This is possible with the support tree gold bonus. Boots. Philo stone. Lucidity. And then buy as needed. I like to include Aegis usually too.

Then you wont mind spending money on me for LoL right?

This is me begging for Warlord Shen or some friggen Rune pages! :(

T-Rok

Quote from: Seifer on May 31, 2012, 06:38:29 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on May 30, 2012, 12:49:16 AM

Then you wont mind spending money on me for LoL right?

This is me begging for Warlord Shen or some friggen Rune pages! :(

I've paid for a few things for people. Usually just $5 name changes though. I don't see why not. Give me a week. :P

Seifer

Kiegruen

Hey guys! I'm back on the forums! :D
I just wanna post that I've been playing this game on and off since season one (though I'm still only lvl 24 lol) and I absolutely love it. I wish I had more patience to get to lvl 30 because I'm sure I'd play it a lot more once I get with more competent players...

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'd like to play with you guys sometime hopefully, maybe once I get lvl 30 sometime within the next few weeks. My username is That One Bro in case you guys would like to add me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

Mr Pwnage

Ouch! That looks painful.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lucifer

That Malphite build was way too stronk.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lucifer on June 04, 2012, 02:11:43 AM

Haha it wasn't like that the whole game. Pretty sure he was just trolling the last minute. A lot of his teammates started raging at him.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on June 04, 2012, 02:50:03 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on June 04, 2012, 02:11:43 AM

Haha it wasn't like that the whole game. Pretty sure he was just trolling the last minute. A lot of his teammates started raging at him.

No way he would've gone 3/11 with that much blasting wands

More like 11/3.

Seifer

Something I've observed, which is really pissing me off because I have a terrible sleep schedual, is that the quality of player goes down drasticly as it gets past midnight.

I've been playing ranked, and throughtout the day, my games go well, no one is just dumb as !@#$, or bitches non stop, we dont get feeders or trolls etc, nothing terrible. Past midnight, I get the worst teams ever, lose non stop, everyone feeds, it's shit. Ive literally been going WIN WIN WIN WIN during the day and LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE at night... So frustrating!

Chaos111

Whenever I play I constantly get the worst teams ever, they feed massively, bitch about everything, defend badly, and then blame me because I'm doing the best and can't help because they fail so much.
Life is only the beginning of the story.

Kiegruen

Quote from: Chaos111 on June 08, 2012, 06:31:21 AM
Whenever I play I constantly get the worst teams ever, they feed massively, bitch about everything, defend badly, and then blame me because I'm doing the best and can't help because they fail so much.

Yeah happens to me a lot as well, and other times I end up on a well-coordinated team several games in a row. Like just a few days ago I was on a 9-game loss streak. As of now, I'm on a 10-game win streak. It's kinda funny how it happens some times haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

Lucifer

Solo que will always have that fault. The best way to play this game is with a team of peeps you know and can instantly communicate with. Myself, Wartika, Seifer & whomever we can scramble together are usually on Scotty's Teamspeak when we play, feel free to hop on anytime and solve your solo-que problems.

Address: jicamadickables.dyndns.org