News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Josh, December 12, 2011, 10:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Rok

Quote from: Yankyal on August 15, 2012, 02:15:58 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on August 14, 2012, 01:46:57 PM
Quote from: Yankyal on August 14, 2012, 11:15:17 AM
Quote from: T-Rok on August 14, 2012, 03:08:38 AM
Garen isn't even good at all. Why do you think they are buffing him? Lol..
He's too strong early game and weak late game, which is why laning against him is suffering whereas slaughtering his ass late game is easy mode.

He's not strong. ._.

Darius, Fiora, Yorick, Teemo would like to have a word with you.

FFFF I don't even own any of those.

I know Fiora though, bitch be crazy. Every game I'm in, she gets fed because people underestimate her lunge and then it's ENEMY PENTA KILL for the rest of the game.

My friend tops Fiora. I believe the only time he lost his lane was after the Rumble buff that made him stupidly OP with his fire. She is in my opinion THE best top or at least tied with Yorick. First time I ever ran top I played Fiora and was against a Teemo. He was no match till mid-late game, which didn't matter cause we destroyed his tower soon enough.

Yankyal

ok so i'm pretty much used to league now. new updates:

-ap eve 2 stronk
-jayce and ez getting nerfed after world finals
-75 teemo deaths a second in an official report by riot games
-playing ashe when the other team has rengar is the worst experience a human being can have

i bought ezreal and he's retarded strong. flash on like a 10 second cd  who thought that was a good idea
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

T-Rok

Quote from: Yankyal on October 13, 2012, 07:15:52 PM

-ap eve 2 stronk
-playing ashe when the other team has rengar is the worst experience a human being can have

i bought ezreal and he's retarded strong. flash on like a 10 second cd  who thought that was a good idea

-AD Eve jungle stronger, I play her
-Jayce definitely, Ezreal no they just nerfed him although they might undo the "nerf" to his W.
-It's a beautiful thing
-Ashe is a terrible ADC unless it's a counter pick to another terrible ADC, play graves or ezreal.

Yankyal

Quote from: T-Rok on October 14, 2012, 11:34:01 AM
Quote from: Yankyal on October 13, 2012, 07:15:52 PM

-ap eve 2 stronk

-AD Eve jungle stronger, I play her
-Jayce definitely, Ezreal no they just nerfed him although they might undo the "nerf" to his W.
-It's a beautiful thing
-Ashe is a terrible ADC unless it's a counter pick to another terrible ADC, play graves or ezreal.
i wish you knew how wrong you were about that eve. trust me ap eve is beyond broken.

and they are definitely nerfing ezreal, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clNNhy3UM0I first half minute or so.

Yankyal

hnnng just went man mode xin zhao on some fools. glorious.

i like to go bot as xin when i'm bored, and just destroy their adc repeatedly

DarkTrinity

I just started playing, so I'm a little noobish still, but my name's Kronoa.

Lucifer

Awesome. Always glad to have more players in our crew, honestly I will always prefer someone inexperienced over a random pub player... a vast amount of people in this community are simply not very nice. I wish you luck learning the game, I've seen quite a few posts on reddit about the lower levels filled with raging smurfs. The game is definitely most enjoyable with a team of five people that you know, preferably in teamspeak or skype, etc.

If you have any questions on characters, builds, game mechanics, etc, ask away! The league reddit is also a great place for not only news but fantastic tips, like this post for example. My account name is Hackettbear, I don't have internet at home at the moment, but I occasionally pop over to my friends' house and set up my computer there.

Yankyal

Quote from: Lucifer on November 06, 2012, 04:09:45 AM
Awesome. Always glad to have more players in our crew, honestly I will always prefer someone inexperienced over a random pub player... a vast amount of people in this community are simply not very nice. I wish you luck learning the game, I've seen quite a few posts on reddit about the lower levels filled with raging smurfs. The game is definitely most enjoyable with a team of five people that you know, preferably in teamspeak or skype, etc.

If you have any questions on characters, builds, game mechanics, etc, ask away! The league reddit is also a great place for not only news but fantastic tips, like this post for example. My account name is Hackettbear, I don't have internet at home at the moment, but I occasionally pop over to my friends' house and set up my computer there.

impossible to feel mad about losing if you are playing master yi. lol.

T-Rok

Being the fan of Luxanna that I am. I must share this.

http://www.finalesfunkeln.com/

DarkTrinity

So far my favorite characters are Soraka, Morgana and Caitlyn. :3  I really want to try Syndra though. And I've never played Rammus, but does anyone think he's freakishly cute? lol.

T-Rok

Quote from: DarkTrinity on November 23, 2012, 09:08:15 AM
So far my favorite characters are Soraka, Morgana and Caitlyn. :3  I really want to try Syndra though. And I've never played Rammus, but does anyone think he's freakishly cute? lol.
I never see you on! How will we ever play and dominate. D:

Yankyal

Quote from: DarkTrinity on November 23, 2012, 09:08:15 AM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/9/97398/1829305-king_rammus.jpg

best skin for him.

also did anyone just watch dreamhack, CLG.EU vs wolves? froggen carried that game so !@#$ing hard. they had like 25 kills at the end and froggen was involved in 22 of them. he should play lux more.

Torch

I main jungle amumu/shyvanna and mid diana. I play almost exclusively solo-queue though and I'll play any role other than support. I'm starting to get pretty damn good with shen top/jungle too though.

I feel like diana is a totally underrated mid. She has BY FAR the best gap-closer in the game and her burst combo is strong and spammable with its low CD. Everyone knows how strong jungle amumu is but he is rarely banned and isn't picked too often either.

Lucifer

Aw man, you play Torchic? Awesome! Yeah I don't see Amumu banned too often, but I ban him every time I'm first pick. His ability to single-handedly win lategame fights is rediculous.. first character I ever penta'd with, and that was my first time jungling him! Crazy! Morgana can have the same effect with even more damage, however her plays are slightly more difficult to pull off and more reliant on flash &/or zhonyas.

What's your Summoner name? I want to pway witchuuuu! I personally am most comfortable mid with Twisted Fate, Lux, and Orianna, however I hardly get to play it.. :C, an IRL friend I play with plays pretty much mono Leblanc & Xerath, and occasionally Vladmir top if we can convince him. That's forced me to branch out into different lanes, so I experimented with Tops and fell in love with Gangplank. I'm soo excited for Season 3 Gangplank, I have a full mark/quint page of flat Armor Pen just for him, and with the new armor calculations, ermagerd, that's going to be Awesome! Plus Sword of the Divine, the new Tiamats.. so much to play around with! I've also enjoyed playing him Jungle, but other than him I don't actually own any really proficient Junglers other than say, Nunu.. Jungle isn't really my strongsuit at the moment, but I'm saving up for Hecarim. I recently got my brother playing and we've been kicking ass and taking names in the botlane. I bought (I know.. free game.. shh!) Ezreal & Vayne whilst they were ~4bucks each, and I'm having fun learning the intricities of AD Carry & Support. A couple months ago I was pretty much only Mid, but I'm quite happy in any position these days.

I still lack internet at home, but I might be able to change that in the near future..

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Torch on November 24, 2012, 05:37:06 PM
I main jungle amumu/shyvanna and mid diana. I play almost exclusively solo-queue though and I'll play any role other than support. I'm starting to get pretty damn good with shen top/jungle too though.

I feel like diana is a totally underrated mid. She has BY FAR the best gap-closer in the game and her burst combo is strong and spammable with its low CD. Everyone knows how strong jungle amumu is but he is rarely banned and isn't picked too often either.

Ah Torch. I too demand your summoner name! Play with us!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php