News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

TERA Online

Started by Meiun, February 04, 2012, 01:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danimal

Hey guys just a heads up, this game has gone Free-to-Play as of the 5th of Feb with a bunch of new class updates and a new battleground mode.

Could be potentially quite fun if we saw a bunch of you guys give it a go, since there's nothing to lose now. We have our own guild and numerous characters of various levels.

The server we mainly use: Mount Tyrannas

Meiun

Quote from: Danimal on February 05, 2013, 09:42:13 PM
Hey guys just a heads up, this game has gone Free-to-Play as of the 5th of Feb with a bunch of new class updates and a new battleground mode.

Could be potentially quite fun if we saw a bunch of you guys give it a go, since there's nothing to lose now. We have our own guild and numerous characters of various levels.

The server we mainly use: Mount Tyrannas
Join us! http://tera.enmasse.com/
One of the few MMO that has actually been able to hold my attention, largely due to it's far more engaging combat and BAM/Boss battles.

Scotty

Quote from: Scotty on February 04, 2012, 01:52:59 PM
I give it a couple of months before it adopts a FTP model.

Ok, so maybe half a year...  ;)

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Scotty on February 06, 2013, 12:06:44 AM
Quote from: Scotty on February 04, 2012, 01:52:59 PM
I give it a couple of months before it adopts a FTP model.

Ok, so maybe half a year...  ;)

We'll call it close enough ;P

Chaos111

Well, I figured I may as well download the game. So I got the installer, let it update the installer, then the game started downloading. 25GB. Nope.
Life is only the beginning of the story.

Yankyal

Quote from: Chaos111 on February 06, 2013, 09:45:52 PM
Well, I figured I may as well download the game. So I got the installer, let it update the installer, then the game started downloading. 25GB. Nope.
welcome to mmos in 2013
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10