News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Guess Who's Back!?

Started by dakotam0813, August 25, 2009, 07:46:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dakotam0813

Hey guys dunno if you remember me or not. If you're new then you probably don't, but for the veteran players I'm sure you do :D. Anyways, I'm back for a little while. Lots of things have been going on that's been preventing me from doing all the stuff I used to do online. Work, Friends, basically Life has taken over. Anyways, how has everyone been?

Dragx_Rage

Hey,

I'm not sure if I remember (I think I recognise your name), I did play SO2 before the server went down (and I play the donor server now), so I'm not new but I'm not a vetran player either. Anyway welcome back.

krele

Hey dako, welcome back!

For those who don't know, dako is a gm that, well... kinda left the team for awhile, if I may guess. He was the owner of first .com domain for stick online. The domain was www.stickonlinegame.com if I'm not mistaken.

dakotam0813

Hey Krele! Long time no see! And thanks for that little history on me haha. I'm totally looking forward to v3 of Stick Online. Can't wait to see what Meiun has in store for us. :)

Torch

Danimal

Hey, don't think i've ever met you but I know who you are. Welcome back, it's always good to see people keeping an interest  ;)

EpicPhailure

HOLY SHIT

You're the last person I would expect to come back. Except for DeathSnake maybe. Welcome dude!

dakotam0813

God-I-Suck

Hey, welcome back man! It's been a while since I saw you! ;)

Specialboy

dakotam0813

Haha you too God-I-Suck! I can't wait to join up with the old S.O crew again.

Mr Pwnage

Haha, I remember you. You work/worked at a radio station, right? Welcome back.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Bread

dakotam0813

Yes Pwnage. Actually I've moved on to working at a whole cluster of radio stations in my area. And nice to see you here Bread!

Lucifer

How can I forget the first mod to invisible spawnkill me?

:), Welcome back Dako.