News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

internet on xbox

Started by crozier, October 23, 2012, 09:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crozier

Just downloaded this new app! (Took me a few seconds to fimd the exclamation mark heh) Anyway it is pretty decent, but there is a few odd things like mouse speed and the positioning of the keyboard and sometimes you double click by accident. Anyway I am yet to try out some of the features, but just having the SO forum in my room on the big-(if you could call it that-) screen has made me 1 happy camper.

Anyone try it out yet?

CherryPie

Did this with my Ps3 in 2007 :x

Tyco-RC

Just about to download it :D

Quick question, can you play FaceBook games on it?
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

CherryPie

Quote from: Tyco-RC on October 24, 2012, 09:18:29 AM
Just about to download it :D

Quick question, can you play FaceBook games on it?

depends. Facebook games are just wrappers. If they support flash on IE 10 for xbox, you probably will be able to play most of them. However in 2-3 years there will also be alot more HTML5 games that are playable on all browsers by then.

Tyco-RC

Thanks for your reply, just tried it an no luck, Xbox doesnt support Flash........ LOL

CherryPie

Quote from: Tyco-RC on October 26, 2012, 07:22:54 AM
Thanks for your reply, just tried it an no luck, Xbox doesnt support Flash........ LOL

at least most of the youtube vids are watchable without flash -> youtube.com/html5

Tyco-RC

Quote from: CherryPie on October 26, 2012, 10:41:21 AM
Quote from: Tyco-RC on October 26, 2012, 07:22:54 AM

at least most of the youtube vids are watchable without flash -> youtube.com/html5

Oh right, Thanks alot. I can watch some Youtube :)