News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Planet side 2

Started by havok, November 11, 2012, 10:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

havok

http://www.planetside2.com/

I have 4-5 beta keys if anyone wants them please post.

PS. sorry for making this so short about to play it lol

Scotty

I'd love one if you could share it!

havok

YES sir your cuss has 5 as well

4 left

T-Rok

I certainly wouldn't complain if I took one of those keys off your hands. ;) Yes please.

Meiun

Enjoying the crap out of the game so far. Been in beta for quite a while, and recently been playing with Havok and Wartika/pwnage. We are on the US east server (server name starts with an L, forget exactly what it is. But should be the only US east up now) on the Terran Republic team.

I've got 5 extra beta invites as well if anyone wants one. The game launches officially on the 20th though and will be free to play.

igufed

Ben was bugging me to try it out. So, if one of you wouldn't mind sending one my way, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks. :)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Lucifer

Well I'll be, I was actually writing up a post about Planetside/Planetside2 the other day, but got busy and never finished it. I've been a fan of the series for years, I didn't know this community had any interest.

I haven't been able to play much Planetside2 as I lack internet at home, but I'm impressed with what I've seen so far. Its definitely a great game to play with a group, everyone working together to accomplish a specific goal.

I doubt I'll be able to join ya'll anytime soon, but we'll see.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lucifer on November 12, 2012, 02:09:26 AM
Well I'll be, I was actually writing up a post about Planetside/Planetside2 the other day, but got busy and never finished it. I've been a fan of the series for years, I didn't know this community had any interest.

I haven't been able to play much Planetside2 as I lack internet at home, but I'm impressed with what I've seen so far. Its definitely a great game to play with a group, everyone working together to accomplish a specific goal.

I doubt I'll be able to join ya'll anytime soon, but we'll see.

After bugging Andrew I was intending on bugging you to play with us as well but YOU'RE NEVER ON. (Hey Andy I used it correctly this time!)

Yeah I've been really enjoying it despite sucking at it. Pretty satisfying late-night game in the sense that if you are too tired or simply too inaccurate to be useful, you can hop in Dustin's tank and laugh as he drives it off cliffs and kills himself, therefore not feeling so bad about yourself. We have a Stick Online outfit too, so if anyone community members want in let us know!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

havok

Trok andrew and luci I will send you them in PM

One more left

Meiun

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on November 12, 2012, 11:33:18 AM
Pretty satisfying late-night game in the sense that if you are too tired or simply too inaccurate to be useful, you can hop in Dustin's tank and laugh as he drives it off cliffs and kills himself, therefore not feeling so bad about yourself. We have a Stick Online outfit too, so if anyone community members want in let us know!
Pshh, that was one time! Any other vehicle related mishaps were typically due to the Sunderers ginormous dash board that blocks half my view :P

As stated earlier, we have been playing Terran Republic so far. But as characters will be wiped prior to game launch I personally have no issue playing as any of the other empires if everyone else prefers another. I just typically don't like playing on one if it happens to already have too many people or be owning too hard (don't want to add to the problem). This was an issue with the New Conglomerate for a while, but it seems to have leveled out quite a bit.

Also, I still have 5 beta invite keys. If anyone wants one just PM me.

havok

Quote from: Meiun on November 12, 2012, 05:38:12 PM
Pretty satisfying late-night game in the sense that if you are too tired or simply too inaccurate to be useful, you can hop in Dustin's tank and laugh as he drives it off cliffs and kills himself, therefore not feeling so bad about yourself. We have a Stick Online outfit too, so if anyone community members want in let us know!
Pshh, that was one time! Any other vehicle related mishaps were typically due to the Sunderers ginormous dash board that blocks half my view :P

As stated earlier, we have been playing Terran Republic so far. But as characters will be wiped prior to game launch I personally have no issue playing as any of the other empires if everyone else prefers another. I just typically don't like playing on one if it happens to already have too many people or be owning too hard (don't want to add to the problem). This was an issue with the New Conglomerate for a while, but it seems to have leveled out quite a bit.

What about the flashes off the mountain? Lol

Meiun

Quote from: havok on November 12, 2012, 09:22:01 PM

Ages ago! Pretty sure I wasn't the only one either :P

havok

Quote from: Meiun on November 12, 2012, 11:40:34 PM
Quote from: havok on November 12, 2012, 09:22:01 PM

Ages ago! Pretty sure I wasn't the only one either :P

I was fallowing you captain. I just didn't know to my 500 foot death xD

T-Rok

Two US east servers that start with L. Leda and Lysithia. Which one?

Edit: Nevermind I see what you were saying. My mistake.

Lucifer

Ah, thanks for the code Havok but I'm already in the beta, I just don't have access to a good computer at the moment ;P.