News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

IWBTG

Started by Hi756, January 19, 2013, 12:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi756

I'm sure nothing has been said of this game since the medieval times, but whatever. I wanna be the guy (in case you don't know) is an extremely difficult platformer that trolls people in every way imaginable. I first played back in 2009 but stopped at the castlevania area in the upper path because dracula was too difficult. Last year though, I decided to play the game again from the beginning and record it for youtube....so far I've beaten the upper path and I'm at the first boss in the lower path. Anyone want to share some past experiences?
This is my signature.....great.

crozier

I never played it because it took so long to download on the ol' family computer. Like it took hours to days or something like that. Looked like an ok game, but I don't think difficulty should be like that. It sounds like it's more trial and error instead of being skill based, you know? Just memorizing which things move and which things do what doesn't seem that much fun. A little like meat boy, but meat boy is more reflexes oriented (and quite fun).

11clock

Quote from: crozier on January 19, 2013, 05:55:17 PM
I never played it because it took so long to download on the ol' family computer. Like it took hours to days or something like that. Looked like an ok game, but I don't think difficulty should be like that. It sounds like it's more trial and error instead of being skill based, you know? Just memorizing which things move and which things do what doesn't seem that much fun. A little like meat boy, but meat boy is more reflexes oriented (and quite fun).

What makes this game good is not its difficulty, it's that it kills you in unexpected, and usually hilarious, ways. I don't think it was supposed to be skill-based like Super Meat Boy.