News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Wildlife Observations (Complete!)

Started by 11clock, February 24, 2013, 07:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

These are hilarious and creative, don't mind Mr. Grumps.

SantaClaws

These are awesome! I can't wait to hear about the boss monster journals you come up with.

11clock

Quote from: SantaClaws on April 14, 2013, 06:38:20 PM
These are awesome! I can't wait to hear about the boss monster journals you come up with.

There are two of these that I saw during my journey that I didn't take any notes on, the bandits that wear black bandannas and the extremely large sand fiends. This is because I wasn't able to get a close up look on them. The normal bandits themselves are extremely dangerous and the towering monstrosities of sand aren't safe to even be near them. Perhaps another wildlife journalist such as me will be brave enough to approach these monsters. Fortunately, I did get notes on the big blob, rock beast, and dark sage. They can be found in my journal in the sections involving their lesser counterparts.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there is a second half to my journal that describes more creatures and involves the origin of the wind creatures. I will post it if everyone is interested. It has to do with the neighboring island of the World of Stick.

SantaClaws

Quote from: 11clock on April 15, 2013, 05:06:41 PM
Quote from: SantaClaws on April 14, 2013, 06:38:20 PM

There are two of these that I saw during my journey that I didn't take any notes on, the bandits that wear black bandannas and the extremely large sand fiends. This is because I wasn't able to get a close up look on them. The normal bandits themselves are extremely dangerous and the towering monstrosities of sand aren't safe to even be near them. Perhaps another wildlife journalist such as me will be brave enough to approach these monsters. Fortunately, I did get notes on the big blob, rock beast, and dark sage. They can be found in my journal in the sections involving their lesser counterparts.

EDIT: Oh yeah, there is a second half to my journal that describes more creatures and involves the origin of the wind creatures. I will post it if everyone is interested. It has to do with the neighboring island of the World of Stick.

Please do post! I'd love to read about more of your findings  ;D

TANK

Patient notes entry 326: 11clock made his 11am appointment today. It is remarkable he is coherent enough to be taken in to me with the amount of drugs he's on. He's always stable for the first 10 minutes, talks normal, responds normal, then at the 11 minute mark makes it generally obvious he believes he's a stick man. Today he told me about how big blobs "really did drop great swords waaaay back" and then talked about the math behind the chances of it happening for the rest of the session. At this point I'm not even sure if the level of medication he's on can do any good in his current state. Recommendation: -50mg Perphenazine