News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

First Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament

Started by Matty_Richo, December 15, 2013, 09:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty_Richo

First Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament
22nd December, 11PM GMT+0
Submissions close 12 hours before the tournament begins!

What are Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournaments?
These tournaments will be running fairly regularly and will add towards a new ranking system that has been set up specifically for use in tournaments. Tournaments like this will be seeded, meaning that having a high ranking is vital to having a nice run to the finals.

These tournaments will be running a little differently to most player run tournaments. Each tournament will have a host, the host's job is to run the tournaments and decide how the tournament will work (they may want to run it at the pirate ship, or only wooden hammers can be used for weapons, etc.). The host will vary from week to week so we should get a good variety.

The tournaments will also have commentators (that will also vary from week to week), the commentators will commentate (and record) the entire tournament and it will be streamed on Twitch.tv.

What is happening in this tournament?

Tournament Host: Matty_Richo
Commentators: Lucifer & ...

Date: 22nd December, 2013
Time: 11PM (GMT+0)
Hats Allowed: All Hats
Weapons Allowed: All Weapons
The rounds will each be best of three.
Standard PvP rules apply.

Prizes
(Graciously provided by Danimal)
First place: 6 Deluxe Gift boxes
Second Place: 3 Deluxe Gift Boxes
(Third place will be decided via a fight between the two semi-final losers, for the sake of ranking points)
*The deluxe gift boxes can be opened on any account of your choosing. Please inform the tournament host which account you would like to receive them on.
You will also get ranking points no matter where you place.

Draw
Please post your username, current level, and predicted level if you wish to enter.

• Armystrong - 100
  • MacBeast - 99
  • ToxicDuck - 99
  • Jexiur - 100
  • Sam9801 - 55
  • Fisuman - 100
  • Crozier - 100
  • Lucifer - 100
  • scsox - 100
  • 9703 - 99
  • Igumal - 100
  • ((o.o)) - 100
  • Titanmaster - 99
  • DeamonClawz - 100
  • Ben - 99
  • Marcos - 53
  • GabberPiet - 90
  • Beastmode21
  • Osh - 99
  • Jesus7 - 99
  • Drop - 99

Disclaimer
Please remember that these are community run events. We cannot rely on a GM being there to kick people who are misbehaving. We ask that you please display a good level of maturity and do your best to help these events run as smoothly as possible. Please listen to the host, even though they don't have the fancy green chat, it would be good if you could pay attention as they are there to make sure everyone has as much fun as possible!

Matty_Richo

For those who need it: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/
GMT-8 (PST): 3pm (12/22)
GMT+11 (AEST): 10am (23/12)
GMT-5 (EST): 6pm (12/22)

Jmac

ToxicDuck

Sam|9801

Will there be a low level bracket? :S If not i'll still enter for  Sam9801 Lvl: 41, predicted: 55

Fisuman

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Sam|9801 on December 16, 2013, 04:08:53 AM
Will there be a low level bracket? :S If not i'll still enter for  Sam9801 Lvl: 41, predicted: 55

Not this time round. These tournaments will be somewhat smaller than Danimal's official ones. It does ultimately come down to whoever is hosting so there me be a lower bracket in the future.

crozier

Lucifer

I'll be double dipping, joining & casting - because that's how I roll dammit.

Lucifer - 100

Unfortunately our beloved (and favored over me ;-;) caster ToastyBoat will be out of town next weekend - any volunteers to take his place? Wartika-san?

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Lucifer on December 16, 2013, 06:55:15 PM
I'll be double dipping, joining & casting - because that's how I roll dammit.

Lucifer - 100

Unfortunately our beloved (and favored over me ;-;) caster ToastyBoat will be out of town next weekend - any volunteers to take his place? Wartika-san?

Never passing an opportunity to get those dux.

I guess we will have to wait until next time for another lesson in fishmastery. If need be I can cast as well as host, but if Ben or Andrew or someone is up for it then even better.

scsox

Danimal