News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Second Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament (Date & Time Changed!)

Started by Lucifer, December 29, 2013, 04:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

Second Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament
Saturday, January 4th 10:00PM GMT+0
Registration closed Friday, January 3rd 10:00PM GMT+0

What are Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournaments?
These League Tournaments will be ran regularly - every two weeks ideally - and will incorporate a ranking system for players to monitor their progress through the standings as well as assist in seeding players accordingly as the tournaments progress. In order to relieve the stress on any one person the host of these tournaments may regularly change, it will up to each host to decide in which way their tournament shall be fought. This should keep things interesting & provide an important amount of variety such that every faucet of skill in PvP can be explored.

If you would like to be the host one of these tournaments feel free to contact Matty_Richo or myself & we can work out a date.

Due to the popularity of the commentary during Danimal's Official Tournament, we will continue to broadcast & record these tournaments on Twitch.tv with live casting - please feel free to join us on Scotty's Teamspeak server at scottymiller.net, the more the merrier! Send me a Private Message if you'd like any help setting up Teamspeak.

What is happening in this tournament?
In this tournament we're going to be battling it out in our baby suits & giving homage to Stick Online V1; level one only, no hats, no weapons, simply fisticuff & kicking goodness. That means each participant will have to create a new account (or make use of an old level one) and will be required to type /level before each match - in this way we can ensure that everybody is on equally terrible grounds. ;) This tournament will also take place away from the Arena on the first Bridge to the right of the Town. Participants will battle it out within the two middle pillars of the Bridge (Click Here For Specifics!) with the Spectators on either side. Things will get hectic, mistakes will be made, but I believe we can make it work. 

Tournament Host: Lucifer
Commentator(s): Lucifer & Anyone on Teamspeak! (scottymiller.net)

Date: January 4th, 2014
Time: 10PM (GMT+0)
Hats Allowed: None
Weapons Allowed: None
Required Level: 1
The matches will each be best of three, the two center pillars serving as the boundary between the PvP Area & the Spectator Zone. (See Location) If a player exits the specified PvP area, they will have a limited amount of time (three seconds) to return to the PvP Area before forfeiting the round.

Prizes
(Graciously provided by Danimal)
First place: 6 Deluxe Gift boxes
Second Place: 3 Deluxe Gift Boxes
(Third place will be decided via a fight between the two semi-final losers, for the sake of ranking points)
*The deluxe gift boxes can be opened on any account of your choosing. Please inform the tournament host which account you would like to receive them on.
You will also get ranking points no matter where you place.

Participants
To join this tournament, simply post the name of the level one account you wish to enter with, no current level or predicted level is necessary.
  • Osh_Bosh (Dragx_Rage)
  • Joose (Fisuman)
  • Tacocat (darkflash)
  • Titan (Titan)
  • -Beast- (Beastmode)
  • Grazier (senthery)
  • I'mTwerking (Mr Pwnage)
  • Jake (Matty_Richo)
  • T0rch (Torch)
  • TitBiscuit (Tidus)
  • bald (TANK)
  • +Jmac+ (Jmac)
  • KickFist (Zorrou)
  • -grueffelo- (gruE)
  • Peace (Forum)
  • Nostradamus (SantaClaws)
  • Pickleetoes (ToxicDuck)
  • Petroleum (Jexiur)
  • IWX (slyer)
  • ~spking~ (wtfspking)
  • Templar (catmadman)
  • ArchDemon (Danimal)
  • Imhotep (Tyco-RC)
  • Sam|9801 (Sam9801_)
    Disclaimer
    Please remember that these are community run events. We cannot rely on a GM being there to kick people who are misbehaving. We ask that you please display a good level of maturity and do your best to help these events run as smoothly as possible. Please listen to the host, even though they don't have the fancy green chat, it would be good if you could pay attention as they are there to make sure everyone has as much fun as possible!

Lucifer

By the way, please feel free to give us feedback on the time - last tournament seemed to work for a good amount of people so I figured I'd go with the same thing again, but we're also probably going to want to vary it a little to try and cover everyone as much as possible.

Dragx_Rage

Grim_Reaper

Quote from: Lucifer on December 29, 2013, 05:04:27 AM
By the way, please feel free to give us feedback on the time
Could you possibly make it on Saturdays GMT+0? Cause with the time difference most of these tournaments are being held on Monday mornings for people living in Australia :/
Not to say change this one, but to keep that in mind for future tournaments please :)

Grim_Reaper -> lvl 78
Teh_Ninja    -> lvl 34
FL0P           -> lvl 51

Fisuman

Is it possible for the tourney to start one hour before, 10:00pm gmt+0? If it starts at 11pm, it starts at 1am here and it is kinda late.. But I'll sign up as Joose - Lvl 1 :D

Jmac

I'd prefer for these tourneys to be a day earlier as well. I'll enter, although I need to make a new account. I'll edit this post later with the name.
EDIT: +Jmac+

Titan

Livin' in a lonely world.

Beastmode

Lucifer

Quote from: Grim_Reaper on December 29, 2013, 06:39:59 AM
Quote from: Lucifer on December 29, 2013, 05:04:27 AM
By the way, please feel free to give us feedback on the time
Could you possibly make it on Saturdays GMT+0? Cause with the time difference most of these tournaments are being held on Monday mornings for people living in Australia :/
Not to say change this one, but to keep that in mind for future tournaments please :)

That's a really good point, I remember Matty bringing that up earlier. Alrighty, lets experiment with Saturday 10:00 GMT +0, I'm more than happy to change it up - I think it's early enough that this can change without any confusion. It's not going to be possible appease everyone, especially Austrialia (so picky!), but some times are simply not possible - like 1:00AM on a Monday. I'm sorry if that inconveniences anyone specifically, but Saturdays are probably better for me too.

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Matty_Richo

9am on Sunday, should be okay.
Jake
Current level: 1
Predicted level: 1

Torch

T0rch

May have to cancel depending on final tournament time. Will let you know.