News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Third Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament (COMMITMENT)

Started by Matty_Richo, January 04, 2014, 07:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What rules would you like to see for the next tournament?

'Commitment' (No changing hats or weapons during the tournament)'
18 (64.3%)
'No Sitting'
4 (14.3%)
'No Jumping'
6 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Voting closed: January 16, 2014, 07:38:03 PM

ToxicDuck

ToxicDuck - 99

I'll be using DH and GS. The weapon may change if I get something better before the tourny, as long as that's okay.

Sam|9801

Helioman

Shorts are comfortable and easy to wear!

darkflash

Tehmuffinman-99

Tidus

Matty_Richo

Commitment seems to be the clear winner.

You weapon/hat selection must be made before sign-ups close

If you do not wish to let your selection be publicly known you can feel free to PM it to me or let me know if you see me in-game. And selections sent to me privately will be made public once signups close.

Jexiur

Jex either 99 or 100, we'll see
DH/GS, reserving the right to change weapon if I get a better one by then.

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Titan

I'm not sure why any would keep it private, everyone will know 2 seconds into their first match.

TitanMaster - DH and GS
Livin' in a lonely world.

scsox

Quote from: Titan on January 10, 2014, 02:04:08 PM
I'm not sure why any would keep it private, everyone will know 2 seconds into their first match.

TitanMaster - DH and GS

would the weapon/ hat combo be locked in throughout the tourney? Or just each fight individually would be a locked-in hat and weapon that could be changed round to round?

Matty_Richo

Quote from: scsox on January 10, 2014, 06:46:27 PM
Quote from: Titan on January 10, 2014, 02:04:08 PM

TitanMaster - DH and GS

would the weapon/ hat combo be locked in throughout the tourney? Or just each fight individually would be a locked-in hat and weapon that could be changed round to round?

The idea is that you commit to using a single weapon/hat combo for the tourny. This way players with lots of top tier items can't constantly change to counter the people that only have one. So basically you choose a single weapon/hat combo, you must use that for all of every fight.

Lucifer

Tidus

Matty_Richo

Please remember to post (or PM) your hat/weapon combos ASAP.

Also, if anyone is interested I have updated the rankings after Luci's tourny here

Danimal