News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Haven't posted in so long.

Started by Freeforall, January 14, 2014, 10:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

How is everyone? I haven't been on here in quite some time. I'm glad to see that the community is still active! It actually seems to be growing. Hope everyone is doing well!

Jmac

Long time, no see man! The community's been thriving quite nicely since open registration began, and events such as tournaments and the like have kept new players interested. Anyways, I'm sure everyone's happy to have you back; hope you're doing well also! :)

Freeforall

Quote from: Jmac on January 14, 2014, 10:42:19 PM
Long time, no see man! The community's been thriving quite nicely since open registration began, and events such as tournaments and the like have kept new players interested. Anyways, I'm sure everyone's happy to have you back; hope you're doing well also! :)
Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome, and it's nice to be back!

darkflash

I'm so glad you're back! I was just talking about what happend to you the other day! Hope to see you in game pal!

Freeforall

Quote from: darkflash on January 14, 2014, 11:26:32 PM
I'm so glad you're back! I was just talking about what happend to you the other day! Hope to see you in game pal!
You too mate. :)