News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Fourth Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament (DATE CHANGED)

Started by Matty_Richo, January 25, 2014, 10:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What style tournment do you want this time?

No Sitting
No Jumping
Knights, Vikings, Short Swords and Daggers only

Matty_Richo

Fourth Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament
February 1st 11:00PM GMT+0
Registration closes January 31st 11:00PM GMT+0

What are Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournaments?
These League Tournaments will be ran regularly - every two weeks ideally - and will incorporate a ranking system for players to monitor their progress through the standings as well as assist in seeding players accordingly as the tournaments progress. In order to relieve the stress on any one person the host of these tournaments may regularly change, it will up to each host to decide in which way their tournament shall be fought. This should keep things interesting & provide an important amount of variety such that every faucet of skill in PvP can be explored.

If you would like to be the host one of these tournaments feel free to contact Lucifer or myself & we can work out a date.

Due to the popularity of the commentary during Danimal's Official Tournament, we will continue to broadcast & record these tournaments on Twitch.tv with live casting - please feel free to join us on Scotty's Teamspeak server at scottymiller.net, the more the merrier!

For anymore information, please visit the Semi Official Stick Online Tournament League topic

What is happening in this tournament?

Standard PvP rules apply but you are no longer able to sit. Sitting during a fight will result in immediate loss of that round.

Info

Tournament Host: Matty_Richo
Commentator(s): Matty_Richo and... (scottymiller.net)

Date: February 2nd, 2014
Time: 11PM (GMT+0)
Hats Allowed: TBD
Weapons Allowed:TBD
Required Level: At least 1

Prizes
(Graciously provided by Danimal)
First place: 6 Deluxe Gift Boxes OR 6 Eggs OR 6 other spawns
Second Place: 3 Deluxe Gift Boxes OR 50 blobs
(Third place will be decided via a fight between the two semi-final losers, for the sake of ranking points)
*The deluxe gift boxes can be opened on any account of your choosing. Please inform the tournament host which account you would like to receive them on.
You will also get ranking points no matter where you place.

Participants
To join this tournament, simply post the name, current level and predicted level of the account you wish to enter. Current rankings can be found here.
  • Sam9801 - 60
  • Jesus7 - 100
  • ToxicDuck - 99
  • Armystrong - 100
  • Buffi - 100
  • Ben - 100
  • KrazyMotha - 90
  • Tuathal - 99
  • Osh - 100
  • MacBeast - 100
  • Dog_Ma_I - 100
  • goodgis30 - 33
  • Jexiur - 100
  • Iwannac00kie - 92
  • KAR - 94
  • Slyer - 100
  • Fisuman - 100

Disclaimer
    Please remember that these are community run events. We cannot rely on a GM being there to kick people who are misbehaving. We ask that you please display a good level of maturity and do your best to help these events run as smoothly as possible. Please listen to the host, even though they don't have the fancy green chat, it would be good if you could pay attention as they are there to make sure everyone has as much fun as possible!

Titan

Titanmaster-99

Also as a random suggestion I would like to see a tag-team 2v2 type pvp tourney, I think that would change things up a bit instead of restricting things.(Could do random teams to try and keep it semi fair)

All for no sitting though
Livin' in a lonely world.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Titan on January 25, 2014, 11:22:19 PM
Titanmaster-99

Also as a random suggestion I would like to see a tag-team 2v2 type pvp tourney, I think that would change things up a bit instead of restricting things.(Could do random teams to try and keep it semi fair)

All for no sitting though

Yeah I have been trying to think of a fair way to do a team PvP, random teams might be a good way to do it though, will keep it in mind for the next one.

crozier

Is it too late to edit the poll? Cause I would rather vote for Titan's option XD

Matty_Richo

Quote from: crozier on January 26, 2014, 12:25:43 AM
Is it too late to edit the poll? Cause I would rather vote for Titan's option XD
I will make that an option for the next tournament I host (assuming one of the others doesn't use the idea first).

Also I have completely changed the way that the rankings work, hopefully this will make them more accurate and a lot simpler.
Check HERE for details.

Sam|9801

Please do a low level bracket next time. :(
EDIT: Just saw Titan's suggestion, maybe this could make levels even? :O If this is an option i change my vote to this :3

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Sam|9801 on January 26, 2014, 01:26:22 AM
Please do a low level bracket next time. :(
EDIT: Just saw Titan's suggestion, maybe this could make levels even? :O If this is an option i change my vote to this :3

Sorry Sam but we just don't have the numbers to effectively run with a low level bracket. I am sure Dan will host another official tourny before too long with a low level bracket.

Danimal

If the KH/SS option wins out... What am I supposed to do! I like my inventory.. >: O

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Danimal on January 26, 2014, 08:39:42 AM
If the KH/SS option wins out... What am I supposed to do! I like my inventory.. >: O

I think the only option here is to delete IS and Slasher. and nice work editing your hp and stam I admit it had me confused for a moment.

On a side not, everyone vote for the knight and viking option, make Dan sad!

darkflash

buffi

Lolwut, easy fix. Delete wizzy pirate, buy them back after the tourny...

Titan

Quote from: buffi on January 26, 2014, 02:13:05 PM

No no no, he should delete slasher and IS man its the best decision in this scenario.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Titan on January 26, 2014, 02:56:13 PM
Quote from: buffi on January 26, 2014, 02:13:05 PM

No no no, he should delete slasher and IS man its the best decision in this scenario.

Idk personally I think he could do without the DKH, Dragoon, and BC so I don't think he would be too far from the correct decision to just temporarily delete those as well. You know, he could feel more in the spirit of the tourny that way and make room for more medieval items like the jester hat?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php