News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Fourth Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament (DATE CHANGED)

Started by Matty_Richo, January 25, 2014, 10:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What style tournment do you want this time?

No Sitting
No Jumping
Knights, Vikings, Short Swords and Daggers only

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on January 26, 2014, 02:59:08 PM
Quote from: Titan on January 26, 2014, 02:56:13 PM
Quote from: buffi on January 26, 2014, 02:13:05 PM
Quote from: Danimal on January 26, 2014, 08:39:42 AM
If the KH/SS option wins out... What am I supposed to do! I like my inventory.. >: O

Lolwut, easy fix. Delete wizzy pirate, buy them back after the tourny...

Idk personally I think he could do without the DKH, Dragoon, and BC so I don't think he would be too far from the correct decision to just temporarily delete those as well. You know, he could feel more in the spirit of the tourny that way and make room for more medieval items like the jester hat?

No no no, he should delete slasher and IS man its the best decision in this scenario.
Realistically he doesn't even use the DKH so he could get rid of it. But I did just notice, if Igumal got a LSB he would have every item (even beating Buffi's inventory).

Matty_Richo

Going to give the poll about 24 hours before locking it. No sitting is currently winning.

Matty_Richo

2 more hours of voting. No jumping seems to have jumped into the lead.

Matty_Richo

Voting has been locked, no sitting has won it! By only 1 vote.
Please make sure to sign up ASAP as sign-ups shut on Saturday.

Tidus

Ya know, you might get a few more people joining if you change the time. Kinda competing with the Super Bowl atm. Just an idea

Titan

Quote from: Tidus on January 30, 2014, 12:45:53 AM
Ya know, you might get a few more people joining if you change the time. Kinda competing with the Super Bowl atm. Just an idea

Whoops didn't even realize, gonna be at a party so I can't actually make it if the time stays as such.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Matty_Richo

Best I can do is moving it back 2 hours. Think that would be enough time?

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Matty_Richo on January 30, 2014, 01:10:09 AM

i would change it to like Saturday or something...a lot of people like myself want to pregame for the super bowl etc etc
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Jmac

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on January 30, 2014, 08:55:49 AM
Quote from: Matty_Richo on January 30, 2014, 01:10:09 AM

i would change it to like Saturday or something...a lot of people like myself want to pregame for the super bowl etc etc
This. I'll be with friends all day Sunday; Saturday would make things a whole lot easier.

Matty_Richo

KrazyMotha

KrazyMotha - lvl 90ish
I should be able to make it. if not sorry :/

Freeforall

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php