News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Fourth Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament (DATE CHANGED)

Started by Matty_Richo, January 25, 2014, 10:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What style tournment do you want this time?

No Sitting
No Jumping
Knights, Vikings, Short Swords and Daggers only

Jmac

Tidus

goodgis30

goodgis30 - 35 probably. I don't know if I'm too low of a level, XD but I still want to compete. So its Saturday night a 11?
For the people that don't know me, here is a little bio: I have programmed with Game Maker for about 4 years. I'm pretty good at spriting. I make movies with a group of guys on Youtube. I love classic video games, and I use to play Stick Online back when it was free.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: goodgis30 on January 30, 2014, 08:29:03 PM
goodgis30 - 33. I don't know if I'm too low of a level, XD but I still want to compete. So its Saturday night a 11?
You are not too low a level to compete that is fine.
It all depends on where you are. it is 11pm GMT+0. According to your profile you are (I think) GMT-5, but your profile could be wrong. Assuming you are GMT-5 it would be at 6pm.

Freeforall

I am horrible at time zones. I live near Waco, Texas, could someone do the math for me?

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Freeforall on January 30, 2014, 09:35:37 PM
I am horrible at time zones. I live near Waco, Texas, could someone do the math for me?
It should be pretty easy since I posted the time in GMT+0 basically work out what zone you are in, if you are GMT+5 you add 5 hours to the time if you are GMT-7 you take 7 hours off the time.

Jmac

Quote from: Freeforall on January 30, 2014, 09:35:37 PM
It will be at 5:00 PM for you, as Waco is in the Central timezone (GMT -6:00).

Freeforall

Matty_Richo

scsox

goodgis30

For the people that don't know me, here is a little bio: I have programmed with Game Maker for about 4 years. I'm pretty good at spriting. I make movies with a group of guys on Youtube. I love classic video games, and I use to play Stick Online back when it was free.

catmadman

KAR lvl 94

slyer

Fisuman

Fisuman lvl 100