News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Sixth Semi-Official Stick Online Tournament (TEAMS!)

Started by Matty_Richo, February 24, 2014, 05:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty_Richo

Draft of the draw, since we ended up with an odd amount of people I will be fighting as well. I randomized the teams but made a few minor adjustments to balance it out.

Tidus

following up on my last post, 100% not gonna be there now sorry

Forum

Drop - 100 wants in

EDIT: It looks like I am about 6 hours late in registering, it's cool if i'm out, i can take someones place who can't make it if you like  ;)
Officially quitted

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Forum on March 01, 2014, 12:04:28 AM
Drop - 100 wants in

EDIT: It looks like I am about 6 hours late in registering, it's cool if i'm out, i can take someones place who can't make it if you like  ;)

Well Since Petro just pulled out I am happy for you to take his place.

Matty_Richo

Matty_Richo

Congrats to Buffi and KrazyMotha! Dan will give you your prizes next time you see him in-game!

ALso ranking have been updated, and keep in mind that rankings only count from the last 5 tournys. Which means the MacBeast has actually taken top spot! RANKINGS

ToxicDuck

God damn it matty, sorry I missed it :(. This is the second time and I feel bad now. 

I hope at least from me missing it you had fun competing.

crozier

Don't worry about it Duck! There is a handful of missing folk (and a few of us were late- including myself), but the people who just kinda showed up were able to compete, which is always a treat. Hope to fight you next time though, hehe...

This tourney was surprisingly even/fair. Not as many landslides as the other mini tourneys. Thanks for hosting- can't wait for the next mini tourney.