News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

I'm Back

Started by 1footballman, June 23, 2014, 07:48:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1footballman

Well SO community, I am just making this post to announce that I am returning to the game!   I have been busy with school and real life stuff, but it is summer and so the fun is just beginning.  I am the older brother of KrazyKilla (and all those other Krazy's). 

I would like to let the GM's know that I would be willing to help in anyway with the game and for V3 if I am needed.  I am a computer engineering student at the University of Michigan so I have mad programming skills (but no graphic prowess whatsoever).

I hope to see you all in game, reply to this topic if you are returning as well or if you remember me from the good old days!

ToxicDuck

Welcome back 1footballman! I don't think I've ever talked to you, but I'm a good friend of your younger brother :). It's nice to see that you'll be able to rejoin the community.

1footballman

Quote from: ToxicDuck on June 23, 2014, 08:29:58 PM
Welcome back 1footballman! I don't think I've ever talked to you, but I'm a good friend of your younger brother :). It's nice to see that you'll be able to rejoin the community.

Thanks friend, Ill see you around on stick :)

KrazyMotha

Psshhh this guy! ^^^ he's a noob these days! but glad to have u around more man! :D

krele

Pschhh, mad skillz from mich'gan he said.

Bread

Welcome back! Good to see you again.