News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Christmas event?

Started by Freeforall, December 01, 2014, 10:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

Will there be a Christmas event this year? I think a month (or maybe even two? :p) of the holiday feel on the game could make it a bit more active for a while. Would be nice to fight some snowmen too!

KrazyMotha

I am VERY excited to fight some snowmen... I would appreciate a elongated Christmas event (maybe about 11 months long). I think the event will bring a few more back people to the game!

ToxicDuck

If there's a christmas event, I'll play a bit more. Would make it so it's not boring for a while :p.

Meiun

There will be the standard Christmas spawns as usual, but likely not the background changes/snow. I will go ahead and kick that off earlier this year, possibly even quite soon.

KrazyMotha

Thank you Meiun! We appreciate you taking the time and I cant wait to kill snowmen! (hopefully get snowballs) :P

Jmac

Hey, that's pretty awesome for you to do that Meiun! Looking forward to it! :)

Freeforall

ToxicDuck

Quote from: Meiun on December 04, 2014, 02:12:43 PM
There will be the standard Christmas spawns as usual, but likely not the background changes/snow. I will go ahead and kick that off earlier this year, possibly even quite soon.

Awesome. Thank you :)!

BlenderMAN

Yeah, there's a lot of people online! Come join us at the temple!