News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Name Change?

Started by flashmaniac, September 06, 2009, 06:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flashmaniac

Hey all, If you get your account re-activated would it be possible to get your name changed?

My old game name was: flashmaniac
But I would possibly change it to:
-Flashmaniac
-SpeedKill (Current Games name.)
-Ailurophile (New possible name.)

yottabyte

Quote from: flashmaniac on September 06, 2009, 06:56:21 AM
Hey all, If you get your account re-activated would it be possible to get your name changed?

My old game name was: flashmaniac
But I would possibly change it to:
-Flashmaniac
-SpeedKill (Current Games name.)
-Ailurophile (New possible name.)

Yes, this should be possible. HaZZe did it on one account and so did CherryPie.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

JoEL

You should really ask Meiun these types of questions because who else really knows the real answer?

Last time I checked Meiun stopped doing this.

Meiun

Typicaly I do not provide name changes at this point. There had been a few cases in the past where I was able to make an exception due to some special circumstances (and where it was also very clear where the ownership lay for the account), but in general it's not a service I really offer at this time. Either way, it's something that would be much better to discuss via email.

Cactuscat222

If you want the first letter in your name capitalized... then you just sign in with "Flashmaniac".

Your name could even be "FlAsHmAnIaC" if you wanted.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

flashmaniac

Cool thanks for the advice, If I get around to donating in the future I'll most definitly send you an email and we'll discuss ;) I do have full proof that this is my account though, I can even remember stats and items ;)

Torch

Names are not case sensitive. You can capitalize or uncapitalize any letters in your name.

CherryPie

Quote from: Torch on September 07, 2009, 06:57:28 PM
Names are not case sensitive. You can capitalize or uncapitalize any letters in your name.

that's been said already o.O

flashmaniac

I understood Torch's analogy better. Thanks guys, Although I really do want to change my name to Ailurophile :)

flashmaniac

Sorry for the double post. I just wanted to ask another question, I figured reposting here (Seeing that this topic isn't considered dead yet.) would be better than making a new topic.

If I did eventually donate, would I activate flashmaniac and then ask for a name change? I'm not sure.

Danimal

From previous experiences, people have requested name changes with the donation email.
From what Meiun has said I would just ask, with your donation email, about having a name change to just see what he says. Then you can either have your answer or respond accordingly

flashmaniac

Thanks Dan, good advice :)