News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SOv3 ... Should I pay for the current donator server?

Started by uberzleet, September 25, 2009, 12:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uberzleet

This is very odd... I see talk of "Stick Online v3" , And that it will be completely free... with that being said, should i still pay for the current server? How long until SOv3 comes out?
Also, If I donate when SOv3 comes out, will i get like... special donator items / spells / weps ?
One more thing- Do I have to use paypal?
Bandits

Delicious

The Stick-Online 2 server is a treat for those who are willing to donate $10.00 towards the game, and not necessarly for the game itself. It's not really a matter of should you pay for the second version of Stick-online until the third comes out, rather if you are willing to give assistance and help the game out. The rest of your questions will have to be answered by the big guy, of course.
<3

uberzleet

I Agree. Hmm, I would be willing to help out :)
Only stick mmorpg out there... at least, only one close to it :)
I'd be happy to join. Just one problem... My paypal acc is out, but i have money on its credit card... it would take sevral days for me to put it in...
Is there any way around using paypal?
Bandits

Meiun

Yep, Delicious was pretty much spot on about the whole donation thing. As for a release date, I really can't give any ETA yet for when V3 will come out, but I wouldn't be expecting it any time too soon either way. When it comes to perks or other "thank yous" in V3 based on donations to V2, it is certainly a possibility I have considered, but I definitely can not promise anything like that yet.

As for your question on the donation process itself, yes PayPal is currently the only method of donation we offer at this time. However, PayPal does give you the option to simply use a credit card instead of donating out of your PayPal balance. Also, if you have your bank account linked to your PayPal already it should (in most cases) just be able to draw the money straight out of your bank account if you don't have enough on your account already (I'd prefer if you didn't do it this last way if possible though, as this method usually takes many days to clear).

uberzleet

NVM guys, i got it... too bad meiun logged of as SOON as i sent email xD
Hope you get it in the morning, meiun!
Bandits