News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia V2 #6- Road Trip(Mafia won!)

Started by Mystery, September 23, 2009, 08:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crozier

11clock

Jackabomb

I assume you guys do actually have reasons for your votes, right? My vote on siefer was random...
Petro and 11 jumped quickly on the titan led bandwagon. Then crozier votes titan after titan changes his vote to yay. However, 11clock here is no voting NO LYNCH, which is bad because...there are 5 town and 4 scum. That means today is LYLO. Thus, NO LYNCHING is not an option. We will auto-lose.

Seifer

I was almost worried for a second that I was dead! Shit. But I'm tied with yay for life, which means no lynch. And I'm glad for that really, it's to early to point fingers, and we were just as likely to kill a townie as a mafioso.

Mystery

Yes, I realize I'm helluva late. Hopefully, this won't occur too much.

Day 1 has ended.

No one has been lynched.

Night 1 has started.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Mystery

Oh snap.

Night 1 has ended.

11clock(Bus Driver)has been shot/killed.

Someone has been poisoned.

Day 2 has started.

And LYLO does not apply here. It is entirely possible a mafioso will FORGET to vote, or just not vote. Only if the situation gets too desperate will I call it off early.

EDIT: Again, due to certain circumstances, I'm late. Sorry for the repeated inconvenience.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Seifer

I vote for Titan. His vote was hopping around for the most likely lynched. Obviously he's eager to see us dead, so I say that's our best lead on a mafioso.

Petro

Call it a hunch, but I'm still a little suspicious of Jackabomb so my vote goes to him.

Jackabomb

QuoteI vote for Titan. His vote was hopping around for the most likely lynched. Obviously he's eager to see us dead, so I say that's our best lead on a mafioso.
This is very true. I think scummy behavior+logic>gut feelings, petro. As soon as I mentioned that such a fast bandwagon on a random vote was scummy, he quickly tried to start another one on yayforlife, although siefer started it originally, it was titan who gave the impression of "I'm trying to kill this guy quickly and without being questioned!"

Vote: Titan

tehrozzy

Quote from: Seifer on February 17, 2010, 10:12:01 PM
I vote for Titan. His vote was hopping around for the most likely lynched. Obviously he's eager to see us dead, so I say that's our best lead on a mafioso.
seifer makes a fair point. titan

11clock

*sigh* I should of swapped myself. :-\

Jackabomb

Pat

I'll join the bandwagon and vote for Titan.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Titan

Your logic is terrible. I thought it was lylo so I figured we needed to lynch someone. I didn't think it was fair to lynch jackabomb because he was joking.

I personally must vote Petro.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Jackabomb

Quote from: Titan on February 18, 2010, 06:25:21 AM

Your logic is terrible. I thought it was lylo so I figured we needed to lynch someone. I didn't think it was fair to lynch jackabomb because he was joking.

I personally must vote Petro.
True though this might be, It would have been best if you had mentioned that yesterday.