News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia V2 #6- Road Trip(Mafia won!)

Started by Mystery, September 23, 2009, 08:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seifer

Sorry.... But what is this EPWOP and LYLO Stuff you all speak of?

tehrozzy

Quote from: Seifer on February 18, 2010, 10:29:14 AM
Sorry.... But what is this EPWOP and LYLO Stuff you all speak of?
LYLO is lynch or lose,
MYLO is mislynch and lose,
but EPWOP....never heard of it.

Jackabomb

EBWOP means 'edit by way of post'.
Because editing posts is illegal in mafia, if one wishes to edit his post, he must post a second post containing the edit.

Seifer

Since Mystery is M.I.A I will just remind Everyone that Titan has been lynched and that Night 2 is in effect. It has I beleive another 5.75 hours to go, so make sure you get any of your night time activities in for whenever Mystery finds the interwebs.

crozier

Jackabomb

Actually, crozier hammered just now. 8 people/2=4 round up=5.

Mystery

Quote from: Seifer on February 19, 2010, 11:17:13 AM
Since Mystery is M.I.A I will just remind Everyone that Titan has been lynched and that Night 2 is in effect. It has I beleive another 5.75 hours to go, so make sure you get any of your night time activities in for whenever Mystery finds the interwebs.
..About that...I have been busy as all hell recently, so sorry about that, guys. Seifer is right, so I'll just total up what happened.

Day 2 has ended.

Titan(Bomb) has been lynched/killed.

crozier(Commuter) has been unexpectedly killed.

Night 2 has started and ended.

Seifer(Bus Driver) has been poisoned/killed.

A dead man has been poisoned in the confusion.

....Ouch. On second thought, the town just got nuked, so yeah, I'm going to end this. Next game will be incredibly simple (meaning there will be very few power roles) because they somehow seem to end up in favor of the mafia.

The Mafia has won(...again.).

Jackabomb- Godfather
Slam-kia- Mafia Ninja
YayForLife- Mafia Doctor
Pat- Mafia Poisoner

My bad, guys. Next time I'll try to start a game when I'm not so busy....the end result was partially my fault.

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Seifer

But I did the whole swap thing. I shoulden't have died, someone else should have. Unless I was aimed at twice? Which I suppose could explain the second death.