News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

stick online

Started by Remnant, June 27, 2009, 10:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remnant

Never played it heard about it today. could someone run down for me whats this game all about? ;D

Danimal

Stick Online is a MMO based on a 2D world with different areas of monsters and player experiances. You are a Stickman on a mission, to reach the top of the food chain, gaining powerful weapons and items along the way. Battle it out with other players in PvP mode, using your skill, and tactics. As you level up, you gain stat points, (1 per level) You have the option to spend these points on either:
Vit (every 3 points increaces defence level,every 6 a hp boost)
Strength (increases damage dealt with your attack
Agility (increase movement, duck jump height, and weapon delay)
Intelligence (increase total stam, and the tick in which it regains.)

In addition to this, events and holiday specials, are held at different times of the year, including tournaments, and easter events. Every so often new items are introduced, giving more edge to the game!
=D

Remnant

I see... that didn't sound prerecorded at all. ;D Anyways I was kinda more interested in, any types of quest or is it purely pvp and grind driven?

Danimal

That wasn't prerecorded, i'm just good with words. There is a Version 3 in the making, so not much work is being done on this version.

Remnant

Oh a third version do you know any info about that??? and how long has this game been around anyways? I thought this was new.

Forum

I started in 07 but SO i'm sure started back in black n white version.
Officially quitted

Aqua

I don't know, but I think it started... Like '04, right Meiun?
~Aqua

Remnant

'04 wow this is old school then cool. :P I'm guess no body knows anything about this third version then.

Aqua

The people who know won't tell.

However, Meiun did say that sometime he was going to be informing us on the progress, and it's my opinion (unsupported and likely wrong) that it will be soon, as he opened the forums, which have been closed for quite a while.
~Aqua

Meiun

Danimal and I just made a topic giving a brief description of the game here: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=35.0

Version two (current playable one) really dosn't have any questing, but still turned out to be very popular and addicting (for a freelance game atleast) to thousands of players when it was out publicly.

EpicPhailure

No, I'm pretty sure it started in December 07. Or maybe that was when S.O. v2 (Colored) went out.

CherryPie

Quote from: Epicphail on June 28, 2009, 12:30:26 PM
No, I'm pretty sure it started in December 07. Or maybe that was when S.O. v2 (Colored) went out.

you mean december 06 ;)
I'm pretty sure, that I started in february 07, where it was already version 2. so version 2 must've started before, as i've heard, it was in december 06.
maybe a hint for SO3? :P