News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

HMM Server

Started by Dave123442, September 27, 2009, 10:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave123442

So yeah many of you many remember me?
I stop playing like 2ish years ago I think

So yeah how many people are on the server cause I don't want to play if it's only like a few people now cause of the fee.

Delicious

The server usually consists of 5-12 players daily.. It's worth getting back in, since the members who play the donor server are mostly well respected and great to be around and it is for a good couse - As was mentioned in previous topics related to this, it really is not about paying to play, rather paying to support and help the game.
<3

Torch

Quote from: Dave123442 on September 27, 2009, 10:26:13 PM

So yeah how many people are on the server cause I don't want to play if it's only like a few people now cause of the fee.

Welcome back! You can generally find around 2-3 people on at irregular hours and as many as 15 on weekends or between 4 and 7 EST during the week. When an SG spawns, there will often be close to 20 people on.

In case you haven't fully read this topic: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0
Stick Online V3, when it is released, will be completely free to play. Until then, those who donate a minimum of 10$ get to play on this Stick Online V2 server.

Pat

Quote from: Torch on September 27, 2009, 10:44:59 PM
Quote from: Dave123442 on September 27, 2009, 10:26:13 PM

Welcome back! You can generally find around 2-3 people on at irregular hours and as many as 15 on weekends or between 4 and 7 EST during the week. When an SG spawns, there will often be close to 20 people on.

In case you haven't fully read this topic: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0
Stick Online V3, when it is released, will be completely free to play. Until then, those who donate a minimum of 10$ get to play this Stick Online V2 Donor server.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Bread

Pat, we know you can highlight words and press the bold button. Try to be more insightful with your posts. ;)

Anyways, the server is definitely worth getting involved with. Many oldies (people you may remember from back in da' day) and newbies alike. Great community, regardless of the number of people playing. I myself paid $10 to play my account, and I as well as many others can tell you first-hand that it is worth it. Besides, why not halp the game that loves you oh so much? :p

Pat

I don't know why I did that :/
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.