News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forums... now what?

Started by Galen, June 29, 2009, 04:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galen

Hey. I'm new here of course. I played SO in the olden days lol, just checked Google and look at what I found, the forums just opened xD. Well since the forums were opened for the public, what does that mean? Will people be able to play SO for free now or maybe SO v3 is coming out soon? What's gonna happen?

tehrozzy

the people who know this havent shared that knowledge yet ;)>.>

Jesda

Well im new too so im just going to hang around until SO becomes public!  ;D

Twinky

We do now what we have been doing for a while now. Wait. Have patience, check the forums every now and then, and eventually the day will come for the SO3 public beta.

And if you haven't already, invest in the future of SO3 by donating a little to Meiun.

Meiun

The current version (version 2) is up mainly as a thank you to all the people who have donated to the game, and will likely remain that way. However, I do plan on having version 3 be free and open to the public once we feel it is ready for that.

T-Rok

Quote from: Meiun on June 29, 2009, 05:12:56 PM
The current version (version 2) is up mainly as a thank you to all the people who have donated to the game, and will likely remain that way. However, I do plan on having version 3 be free and open to the public once we feel it is ready for that.

Is that just a coincidence/bad choice of words. Or does it sound like they are testing it to you? Lol
Don't you just love speculation?

Lingus

No, it sounds exactly like he said. It implies nothing of the current status of the game. It could be that they have nothing done on the game, or they could have a playable version that is not ready for release. Nothing Meiun said would give you any clues either way.

I love reading.

T-Rok

Way to ruin my fun Ling-Ling. I wanted to mess with the heads of some of the more gullible people T_T

Lingus

Yea... but it's too easy to do. Not really much fun in that.

Mystery

Just because Meiun opened the official forums doesn't mean anything big might be about to happen. He could have just opened them without a reason so people could be on them.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Aqua

Well, that's my opinion.
~Aqua