News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

this is a message to meiun

Started by jojotellier, October 08, 2009, 05:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojotellier

omg what im saying !?

flacopowa

Lucifer

If you want to send a message to Meiun personally, use the private messaging system. Anyways it's a bit hard to understand what you're asking, but are you wondering if there will be a time where donations will no longer be accepted? If so, never, donations area always appreciated. If you're wondering when the donater server is going to be shut down, well then you can expect it to close when SO3 comes out. (Although Meiun has said if enough people wish it, there is a possibility it will stay up.)

If that hasn't answered your question, please clarify what the question actually is.

Lingus

Not to mention, there has been numerous mention of donor priviledges being built into SO3. So it will likely always benefit you to be a donor, even if the SO2 donor server is taken down.

Meiun

While I can't 100% promise anything, I have no intention of shutting down the donor server anytime in the near future. It has been up around a year without any big issues, and I don't see that stopping anytime soon. Even once V3 comes out, donations will still continue to be appreciated. In the future though, please either email or PM me.

jojotellier

foG

I wonder... Once SOv3 is released and the donor server still up and new players will donate for SO3 will they also get access to the SOv2 server?

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Meiun

Quote from: foG on October 09, 2009, 12:20:18 PM
I wonder... Once SOv3 is released and the donor server still up and new players will donate for SO3 will they also get access to the SOv2 server?
I haven't decided on that yet.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Meiun on October 09, 2009, 02:28:27 PM
Is there a chance you could sell the source for SOv2 once SOv3 is up? I'm sure many people would be interested (myself included) because a lot of us found this game through the GM community. I think I could learn a lot from something like that...just an idea I'm throwing out there. (And I am not saying donors get the source...you have to pay a completely separate fee to buy it or something like that.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

jojotellier donate because you like the game not because you just want to be on the SO2 server.

Torch

Quote from: ARTgames on October 09, 2009, 05:08:33 PM
jojotellier donate because you like the game not because you just want to be on the SO2 server.
He'll donate for whatever he god damn well pleases.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Torch on October 09, 2009, 05:13:49 PM
He'll donate for whatever god damn well pleases.

Agreed, hahaha. The only thing I'll ever get nit-picky at is when people call it "buying" access or whatever.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

ARTgames

Quote from: Torch on October 09, 2009, 05:13:49 PM
He'll donate for whatever he god damn well pleases.

I was reinforcing what meiun said.

QuoteWhile I can't 100% promise anything, I have no intention of shutting down the donor server anytime in the near future.
QuotePlease remember that these are donations, not payments.

If he's paying he better know what he paying for. If his intentions for donate is to just play stick online 2 servers he his not guarantee that. And that the meaning of these donations are to show that "you like the game ".

And no matter what his intentions for the donation is the meaning of them isn't just to play stick online 2 servers. Just wanted him to know.

Meiun

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 09, 2009, 03:23:38 PM
Quote from: Meiun on October 09, 2009, 02:28:27 PM
Is there a chance you could sell the source for SOv2 once SOv3 is up? I'm sure many people would be interested (myself included) because a lot of us found this game through the GM community. I think I could learn a lot from something like that...just an idea I'm throwing out there. (And I am not saying donors get the source...you have to pay a completely separate fee to buy it or something like that.
I definitely have zero intention to sell any of the source or other work from any of the versions of Stick Online. Both myself and the others involved have spent a lot of work on it, and have really managed to turn it into somewhat of a popular and "known" game (as far as freelance projects go at least). I think I am probably speaking for more than just myself when I say that I take too much pride in my work to simply sell out on it, or allow for a bunch of clones to a copyright game that is still being developed (even if not on the version that would be sold).

jojotellier

ftw what are you saying ? i dont want to being in stickonline v2 becose that ?! im just saying so i liked your game good works and works hard in this game for the stick online v3 !  ;) :D