News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Fight Game's Return! (CLOSED!)

Started by 11clock, October 08, 2009, 09:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

11clock looks at his masterpiece.

Turn: 5/5

11clock
HP: 10/10
MP: 10/10
Items: None
Equips: None
Allies: None

LeGuy

LeGuy's lifeless corpse streaks into the mesosphere. The intense friction burns him into ashes. The only solid piece of his body that remains is a strange, glowing gem, that continues to fall at a ridiculous rate.

LeGem
HP: 0/10
Whee!

HamsterPants

Hamster stands up, feeling well rested, he conciously looks around for the first time and sees his Safety Helmet and Pickaxe a few meters away uphill.
"I thought I was just dreaming, am I really in the middle of nowhere?", He mumbles to himself, "I guess I really should try to see if anyone is here, I'm not sure if I could mentally handle being alone in the wilderness.", he walks up the hill and grabs his things, puts on his helmet, and looks for any form of shelter before nightfall....
He sees an interesting looking cave in the distance, and decides to travel over to see wether or not it's safe...

Walking to Ehpick's Unfinished Cave, Progress: 1/2

Hamster
HP: 10
MP:10
Items: [E]Safety Helmet, [E]Pickaxe

11clock

11clock equips his newly made Needle Gun.

11clock
Items: Needle Gun
Equips: Needle Gun

crozier

croz now has a pet rocky.

croz
Items: none
alliance: none
rocky: hp 5/5

LeGuy

LeGem has entered the stratosphere. Some unknown force keeps the gem from burning into splinters.

LeGem
Whee!

HamsterPants

Walking to Ehpick's Unfinished Cave, Progress: 2/2

Hamster arrives at the cave to realize that a person is inside and working. Desiring not to be rude, Hamster stays outside of the cave and decides to prepare some water for whoever it is that is working within the cave, he finds some sticks and tinder, flint and stone, places some snow in his helmet, and begins to boil water over the fire.

Boiling Water, Progress: 1/2

Hamster
Items: Safety Helmet, Pickaxe, Flint and Tinder
Equips: Pickaxe

11clock

11clock sensed some activity going on in the Eastern Mountain Range and decided to head there.

11clock

LeGuy

LeGem has entered the troposphere. Some mountains, forests, and even a lake are clearly visible in the approaching landscape.

LeGem
Whee!

11clock

11clock stands on a tall mountain and looks for some opponents. He spots a cave.

11clock

HamsterPants

Boiling Water, Progress: 2/2

Hamster Sets the helmet of water aside and decides to practice his skills in magic that he picked up from his friend in his hometown.
He gathers five rocks, four are medium sized, about 6 inches in diameter, and one is large, about 1 ft in diameter, he arranges them neatly. He draws a circle around the rocks, meditates and trys to bring life to the rocks in order to create a small Golem.

Creating Novice Golem, Progress: 1/3

(During Hamster's peace, he senses another sentient life form approaching)

Hamster
MP: 7/10
Items: Safety Helmet, Pickaxe, Flint and Tinder, Rocks
Equipped: Pickaxe, Rocks

11clock

11clock sees someone in front of the cave. He appears to be meditating. 11clock pointed at him with his Needle Gun and fired 5 thorns.

Minus 5 MP

11clock
MP: 5/10

HamsterPants

Creating Novice Golem, Progress: Cancelled

"Ow!", Hamster quickly rolled behind a large boulder, "Who are you? Why did you shoot at me?", he is braced to evade if nescessary.

Hamster
HP: 5/10
MP 7/10
Items: Safety Helmet, Pickaxe, Flint and Tinder, Rocks
Equips: Pickaxe

Ceroblitz

Ceroblitz gets up, and starts digging the ground!

Digging 1/4 complete.

Ceroblitz
HP: 7/10
Items: Very Spiky Piece of Wood!

IrockTheHouse

IrockTheHouse decides to go in the river close by and look for anything in the water.

IrockTheHouse
MP 10/10
Items: N/A
Equips: N/A
Allies: N/A