News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Halloween Event

Started by scsox, October 08, 2009, 11:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scsox

hey jw when the Halloween event starts. :P

EpicPhailure

Trogdor

I think he means to say if he event starts a little before Halloween, and if it does, then what date it is. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Christmas event starts before Christmas.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

EpicPhailure

I think it's like, a week before or something. Or perhaps that's the duration of the event.

Ceroblitz

I am pretty sure that 2 years ago, it lasted about 3 weeks-ish, seemed to last around that. 1 week before halloween, then ended somewhere in november.

Lingus

If Meiun were to follow when retail stores put out Halloween decorations he would have started it 5 months ago. Thanksgiving themes would have popped up around 3 months ago. And Christmas would have started a few weeks ago. Next year he would move that time table back 1 month... The sooner we start thinking about special events... the more... crap we buy? Wait, what was I talking about?

scsox

Quote from: Trogdor on October 08, 2009, 11:32:47 PM
I think he means to say if he event starts a little before Halloween, and if it does, then what date it is. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Christmas event starts before Christmas.
Exactley

yottabyte

There was no Halloween event last year, so it will probably not be one this halloween either... but we can still hope for one  :)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Meiun

jojotellier

Bread

Dayyyum, the Big Cheese doesn't even know when it will start. We're doomed... ;-(

NotoriousM4^

I actually have quite a good concept for a hat for this Halloween that I've been thinking about for quite sometime. I'm not gonna tell you what it is yet, but I think you guys would like it :P