News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Gentlemen?

Started by DarkBlade325, October 14, 2009, 03:51:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkBlade325

Hey there everyone, DB here still using the same stupid name since Stick Online v1. Anyways thought I would register after seeing that the Hangout shat it's self and died. I did put up a post of me returning there, but since it died not long after that, and since many players already moved here, I thought I would repost here. Been quite a while since I've seen you guys. Time for a 'cool bro story' story from me.

I actually thought I registered here already, but it turns out my name was taken, woo-hoo. But yeah this is the DB from the hang-out, just to kill the confusion. Plus the person who took my name seems to be long gone. But yeah, I have returned, and will be roaming the forums. I would say see you in SO, buuuut I don't pay donations when it comes to the intarwebs. Ahh well.

Red October

I am a gentlemen, becuase I am wearing a tux and I played SO1.

Also hi and welcome back and be active.

Torch

Mr Pwnage

Welcome back. And I'd send Meiun a PM about your name...I'm sure you could get it back.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

HamsterPants

I have been trained in the ways of the gentleman, I have manners and am very respectful to women and children, just as a young man should be, I'm even experienced in fine dining.

Welcome to our forums, we always appreciate more company.

Torch

Quote from: HamsterPants on October 14, 2009, 02:13:55 PM
I have been trained in the ways of the gentleman, I have manners and am very respectful to women and children, just as a young man should be, I'm even experienced in fine dining.

Do you wear a tophat and monocle and say "good day to you sir" and such?

EpicPhailure

foG

Quote from: Torch on October 14, 2009, 02:51:50 PM

I do, sir.

Ontopic, welcome back!

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Trogdor

If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DarkBlade325

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on October 14, 2009, 12:50:49 PM
Welcome back. And I'd send Meiun a PM about your name...I'm sure you could get it back.

Not a big deal. I just wanna know who it is. Doubt it was a coincidence.

Edit: Also being a gentlemen is for the weak. I am a Gentle Menne of Leisure.

HamsterPants

Quote from: Torch on October 14, 2009, 02:51:50 PM

I do not wear those things, however I often wear a white shirt and tie, and otherwise try to dress nicely. If I am in casual clothing then I will focus the remainder of my attention on my hair, odor, and other hygene related things.

Demeni

For a second there I thought this was going to be a halloween event idea. You know, maybe thats from watching too much Buffy, but I remember you, so hi!

Lucifer

Quote from: Demeni on October 23, 2009, 11:56:46 PM
For a second there I thought this was going to be a halloween event idea. You know, maybe thats from watching too much Buffy, but I remember you, so hi!
OH GAWD... Scary !@#$ing episode...

Can't even shout, can't even cry
The Gentlemen are coming by.
Looking in windows, knocking on doors,
They need to take seven and they might take yours.
Can't call to mom, can't say a word,
You're gonna die screaming but you won't be heard.

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Lucifer on October 27, 2009, 01:05:23 PM
Quote from: Demeni on October 23, 2009, 11:56:46 PM
OH GAWD... Scary !@#$ing episode...

Can't even shout, can't even cry
The Gentlemen are coming by.
Looking in windows, knocking on doors,
They need to take seven and they might take yours.
Can't call to mom, can't say a word,
You're gonna die screaming but you won't be heard.

Omg.. I remember that one... Scary shit.... D:

So... are you DarkBladeX/DBX then?
Either way, welcome back ^_^