News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Create your own Stick Online myth!

Started by God-I-Suck, October 17, 2009, 03:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackabomb

11clock

If at least 30 people ram at the left border at the left in SO, it will be "knocked down" and you can keep going left. You will be taken to a plain area known as the Out-of-Boundaries. It has monsters like White Blobs and Blank Fiends.

There is another hidden area behind the border to the right. You must have at least 30 agility total. Have at least 10 people hammer you with Wooden Hammers on the dock. You should fly past the border and land on an island. This area has many new monsters, like the Monkey and the Crab.

yottabyte

Quote from: NotoriousM4^ on October 27, 2009, 07:22:02 PM
Quote from: LeGuy on October 17, 2009, 04:13:57 PM
You can instantly get any weapon or hat in the game by using a certain chat function and then the name of the desired item. However, only Meiun knows this code and he refuses to tell anybody.

Ya know, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't a myth.

I believe it's real, but I think there's some "if(%player.gm == 1)" code there.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Jackabomb

There could be.

If at least 20 people start brawling at the wall, when everybody has died the same number of times more than zero, something strange begins. After that, whenever a player dies with the wall at least partially behind the player, a blood splat will appear on the wall.

11clock

Ways on how to get to Jesus Land #1: Jump into the water under the very first bridge in front of the town 1,000 times. On the 1,000th jump, make sure to enter this into the chat box right before you die: /jesusland. If you don't do this right you will have to start all over again.

IrockTheHouse

If 50 people stand at the closed Item Shop door and all use their whip at the same time, the door will explode and you get 1000 gold. And, if you check your inventory, it will be 5 times bigger than before with every item in the game!! And you will be level 100 automatically with 100 stat points for AGI STR INT and VIT.

yottabyte

Quote from: IrockTheHouse on October 28, 2009, 08:46:25 PM
If 50 people stand at the closed Item Shop door and all use their whip at the same time, the door will explode and you get 1000 gold. And, if you check your inventory, it will be 5 times bigger than before with every item in the game!! And you will be level 100 automatically with 100 stat points for AGI STR INT and VIT.
I lol'd at 1k gold, like that matters when you have everything and is already the highest level with the best stats.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Titan

QuoteWays on how to get to Jesus Land #1: Jump into the water under the very first bridge in front of the town 1,000 times. On the 1,000th jump, make sure to enter this into the chat box right before you die: /jesusland. If you don't do this right you will have to start all over again.

#2 You will then find the jesus halo in your inventory, equip it.
Livin' in a lonely world.

God-I-Suck

If you kill 1000 blobs with a GS, it'll turn into the slime sword.

swordmaster

If you jump off at every gap,bridge and hole once and then jump off the first gap,hole or bridge farthest to the left you will enter a cave that has a one million gold and all new monsters,hats and weapons.
IGN:iCup

Jayce

Quote from: yottabyte on October 27, 2009, 08:20:15 PM

You Pass!  Lol, I'm not 100% on that, but I am 99%.  If he didn't have something to that extent, maybe different lettering, he wouldn't have a way to spawn items for himself.

EpicPhailure

Jayce

Trogdor

If you remain logged into the game without moving for 24 hours, your character will solidify into stone and renders your account inactive. The next person to pass you after this has happened will pick you up and automatically equip you as a weapon, which deals knockback and whose base damage is determined by your current level. If unequipped, you will appear back on the ground, and the cycle is repeated.

To return your stick back to normal, a minimum of 1000 damage must be dealt to you while on the ground (by monster or player) to break you out. If a player picks you up during this time, the counter resets.

If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

JoEL

Quote from: Pat on October 20, 2009, 07:22:56 AM
Mr Pwnage is cool.

I lol'd

I doubt it.

While SO is running, quickly pull the cord out of the wall on your computer, then plug it right back in and start it up again. Then reformat your computer and re-install windows and download SO again, then you gain + 12000 Experience with this magical glitch.