News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Create your own Stick Online myth!

Started by God-I-Suck, October 17, 2009, 03:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackabomb

Here is the beginning of the Earth:"Now the world was empty and dark, and without shape, and the Spirit of God hovered over the waters. And God spoke saying, 'Let there be light!', and there was light..."

Here is the beginning of the Stick Online world:"Now the world was empty and grey, and without form but for a square. And Meuin spoke saying,"01010011101011100001101011101010100101100001010101010111110001111010001011010111110101010101001010010101111010101010010101101101010101010100011101110101000111011101000110100", and behold, there was blue sky above and green grass below. Then Meuin spoke again this time saying,"for (object_number(obj_blob)=0; object_number(obj_blob)=rand_blob_count_buffer_maximum, object_create(obj_blob);", and behold, that blobs populated the whole land. Meuin said,"this is enough for one day, I'm going to eat a donut now." And the world went about peacefully without occurance for a good while. Oh, and meuin's donut was pretty good, if you were wondering.

EpicPhailure

I'm detecting ludicrous amounts of win above. ^^^

Jackabomb

Earth: Morning passed, night passed, the second day began. Now God said,"Let there be an expanse betweethe waters to seperate water from water. And it was so. God called the expanse "sky".

SO: Morning passed, night passed, the second day began. Nothing hapened on the second day. Meuin had been partying all night and had a hangover this morning, however a blob was lynched for claiming that one day, "People of lines and funny heads shall come by the thousands, and kill us!".

swordmaster

the more a blob is light blue the more likely your get coins and the more dark blue the more likely you will get a drop
IGN:iCup

Aqua

If you get all 6 RBs from the mountain to the town, they will begin spawning at the Arena.
~Aqua

EpicPhailure

If you die, you have a .02% chance to respawn as another activated profile in the Stick Online database. Log-ins excluded.

God-I-Suck

Shady hat gives 3% more exp (Or was it 3% more drop rate?).

Matty_Richo

This one is old and I think Lucifer said it originally but I'll bring it back for thought.

Every time DT plays with herself A Bunny spawns.

JoEL

If you ask meiun for a girlfriend he spawns you one.....

oh wait I didn't make that up :P

DivineLegend

Quote from: JoEL on December 25, 2009, 06:08:05 AM
If you ask meiun for a girlfriend he spawns you one.....

oh wait I didn't make that up :P
i'm gonna ask for a really tall big brown gf then >.<
if you can swing your GS 100 times without running out of stam once or having to sit down, it will turn into a slasher that is blue and also gives +8 to all stats, and +5 to running and jumping

11clock

How to get 99 of each stat: Make an account and get it to Level 100 without using a single stat point. Once you have 103 unused stat points, get someone to punch you 103 times. It has to be PUNCHES. Make sure to count the punches. Once you get punched exactly 103 times, tell your friend to stop. If he punches you more than that this trick won't work. Wait 5 seconds, then open up your stats. You should have 99 of each stat and 0 unused stat points.

Ceroblitz

To get anything you want (items, monsters, infinite inventory, etc) you must follow these steps.
First, buy one of each item, 100 times from each store. You must buy in the descending order, switching to the other shop each time you buy a single item. Then, a option in one of the stores sells an item that allows you to get anything you want, but it costs 2,000,000 gold, and the offer lasts for only 1 week. If you have failed to buy it within this time, you lose all your money, and the option goes away. After buying it, press shift anytime to
type what you want. The heads up display should also be a neon orange if done right.

Snakeman

If you flame Snakeman on the forums you find yourself mysteriously banned the next day.

ARTgames

If you make an "Create your own Stick Online myth" on the stick online forums you will get at least a 4 page topic.

Aqua

And that DS dropped a DH for deathisdue. :|
~Aqua