News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forest vs Temple Event! (WINNER ANNOUNCED)

Started by 11clock, January 10, 2010, 03:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

FOREST VS TEMPLE

One peaceful day in the desert lands, a party was being held at the temple. All the fellow members of the Desert Tribe were chatting and drinking. The party was going great, until "they" arrived.
 They jumped in out of nowhere! It was a group of nasty bandits from the forest lands! They stole everything, including the beer! The Desert Tribe were outraged! Without the beer the party is ruined! The Desert Tribe called war against the Forest Tribe. A great battle has just begun.

THE CONCLUSION TO OUR STORY!

So after about an hour of intense fighting the 2 tribes were exhausted. The tribes then decided that it wasn't worth fighting over beer. So they signed a treaty and decided from now on to share their beer!

THE WINNER IS...

A TIE!

The event starts on January 30th at 2:00 PM GMT - 5 Hours (EST). Meet me at the arena 30 minutes before it starts!

How to Play:

Meet with your tribe at the proper location. The Forest Tribe must all save their spawn points in the bandit area. The Desert Tribe must save their spawn point at the flag to the right of the temple. No one is allowed to change their spawn points throughout the event. Also, everyone must have pvp on at all times.

The forest tribe are only allowed to wear wizard hats. The desert tribe are only allowed to wear pirate hats.

The objective is to help your tribe kill as many people on the other tribe as possible before the time runs out. The tribe with the most kills wins the round. Please refrain from attacking your tribe mates.

If you are killed, you are NOT out of the game. Just rest up and fight again! However, each time you die it will add to the other team's score.

When you die, DO NOT MOVE UNTIL YOU HIT THE GROUND. This will make it much easier for the score counters.

There will be 3 rounds, each 15 minutes long. The tribe that wins 2 out of 3 of these rounds wins the event. Sorry there are no prizes for the winners. This is just for fun.

We need 3 people to moderate the flags. One will stand at forest flag, one will stand at temple flag, and one will stand at arena flag. They must keep pvp turned off. The one at forest flag will count the number of people that respawn there. This will be how many kills the Desert Tribe has. The one at desert flag will count the number of people that respawn there. This will be how many kills the Forest Tribe has. The one at arena makes sure no one saves their spawn point there. Anyone caught respawning there will be immediately disqualified.

This event needs at least 1 moderator to announce when the rounds begin/end and kick the people breaking the rules.

Once we have 12 people on each tribe the date the event will start will be announced.

If some people end up being absent and the tribes end up being uneven, then I will rearrange the tribes to make them as even as possible.

If you want to join, please post your in-game name and the tribe you want to join.

If you want to moderate a flag, then post your in-game name and the flag you want to moderate.

swordmaster

IGN: iCup and I would like to join the forest tribe

can I change to desert
IGN:iCup

runeskap master117

xCoCex

BA hunting started 6.10.10 - ...
BAs killed: 48
Gold: 39
Spire Dagger: 0
Bandit Cover: 0
Bandit Mask: 6
Dagger: 3

Manzy

Great idea, it sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to moderate the temple flag. (keep people from cheating :P)

11clock

Added a new rule about the hat limitations.

crozier

crozier forest tribe.

DeamoN

Epsilon72200

I'd like to join too, :D

Account name- [NIN]
Tribe- Forest
a.k.a. "[NIN]", "EpsiloNIN" and "PudgeNIN".

Slam-kia

swordmaster

IGN:iCup

11clock

Quote from: swordmaster on January 10, 2010, 07:31:53 PM
can i change to desert tribe

Switched.

Changed the hat restrictions.

Jezza

Petro

stick d00d