News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Agi doesn't decrease ticks?

Started by DivineLegend, January 15, 2010, 01:11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DivineLegend

I remember when agi used to decrese your tick time, making you regen faster. It doesn't do this anymore, and i am surious as to why... (it was probably changed a while ago)

Trogdor

Are you sure? When I switch from Trogdor to Edd I definitely notice a difference...

Edit: Yep, there's a noticeable difference in tick time from 6 agi to 46, although it's not significant.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DivineLegend

i went from my 1 agi to my 26, and i noticed no difference at all really...

ASD!

Because your agi changed gradually, so you adapted to the speed each time. Look at your speed compared to Dipz's

stick d00d

He's not talking about agi affecting speed, he's talking about it decreasing regen tick time.

DarkBlade325

Quote from: DivineLegend on January 15, 2010, 01:11:22 AM
I remember when agi used to decrese your tick time, making you regen faster. It doesn't do this anymore, and i am surious as to why... (it was probably changed a while ago)

...Wait what?

Seifer

Iirc, it still does. It also effects attack speed.

tehrozzy

Quote from: DarkBlade325 on January 15, 2010, 12:16:35 PM

...Wait what?
he seems to fail at writing "curious"

DarkBlade325

Quote from: YayForLife on January 15, 2010, 05:25:08 PM

...Wait what?

Nah I think he is just serious. Serious Sam serious.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: DarkBlade325 on January 15, 2010, 05:40:10 PM
Quote from: YayForLife on January 15, 2010, 05:25:08 PM

...Wait what?

Nah I think he is just serious. Serious Sam serious.

And we waste posts writing about single spelling errors! Hurrah!

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

DivineLegend

yes i meant curious lol
and i know it affects attack speed, but i still haven't seen the difference in tick time, like how fast your regen your hp and stam

Matty_Richo

it does.
I compared Broda (6agi) to Fatso (76 agi) and fatso was way faster. though broda does have 6 vit and therefore regains 3 and fatso 2

DivineLegend