News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Would You Rather...?

Started by 11clock, February 19, 2010, 07:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

Would You Rather is a simple, fun forum game. It works like this:

The first person asks a would you rather question and the next person responds. Also, the person who answered will also post a new would you rather question. Example:

11clock: Would you rather have a broken arm or a broken leg?

Meiun: Broken arm. Would you rather be a boy or a girl?

Lucifer: Girl. Would you rather <disgusting option> or <disgusting option>?

The first person to post starts the game!

Looperpuck

Would you rather eat garbage from the streets you'r whole life, or cut off you'r own arm?

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Josh

Quote from: Looperpuck on February 19, 2010, 07:06:14 PM
Would you rather eat garbage from the streets you'r whole life, or cut off you'r own arm?

~Looperpuck

No comment.
Would you rather Eat someone elses entrails or, Slice of your thumbs?    Hehe that sounds better :3

Looperpuck

Why do you have to ruin it already?

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Josh

Howd i ruin it? Why not just keep going? as in i think you took it to far and i probably did to.

Pat

You can't post "no comment" it ruins the game...
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

crozier

Quote from: Looperpuck on February 19, 2010, 07:06:14 PM

~Looperpuck
Eat garbage.
EDIT: you never said you have to live on the streets. Just eat garbage from the streets.

Would you rather be a dog or a cat?

Josh

Dog

Quote from: Josh on February 19, 2010, 07:41:31 PM
Would you rather Eat someone elses entrails or, Slice of your thumbs?    Hehe that sounds better :3

JoEL

A nice slice of your thumbs please.

Would you rather, jumping off a 60 story building and splatting into the ground, or have a dog eat you alive!?

Seifer

Jump for sure.

If You jumped, would you rather go face down, knowing the exact moment of your death, or face up, kicking back and enjoying the ride but letting the end sneak up on you.

Ciro

Face down, because I hate being cut off in thought.

Would you rather be caught masturbating in public, or caught by a family member?

Cactuscat222

...Family member me thinks.

Would you rather live in freezing temperatures, or in extremely hot temperatures (I'm talking extremes here)?

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

JoEL

Quote from: Cactuscat222 on February 20, 2010, 01:43:51 AM
...Family member me thinks.

Would you rather live in freezing temperatures, or in extremely hot temperatures (I'm talking extremes here)?

Freezing, I'm from Australia and I've had enough heat.

Would you rather be forced into a pool of liquid hot magma, or water infested crocodiles?

Josh

Magma, should be quicker. I think.

Be on the frontpage of a major website stating all your personal info or, Run through the streets of a city screaming and cussing.

Ciro

Front page, since I don't have anything really to hide.

Would you rather find out that the love of your life, you've been dating for years, is your long lost sister? Or is a transsexual who got a gender change?